You can continue the studies you have in Dubai. It’s a good thing! Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarship 2022 is now open to students from all over the world. This article will discuss the Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarships 2023, its advantages, and the step-by-step application procedure.
Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarship 2023-2024 is a full-funded scholarship for students from abroad. This scholarship is for doctoral and master’s studies. The MBZUAI scholarship provides no tuition charges, a monthly stipend, housing, and many other benefits.
MBZUAI offers a range of graduate programs designed to develop advanced expertise and abilities in artificial Intelligence. The dedicated faculty and staff offer support and advice to help you make the right decisions.
MBZUAI is a contemporary and innovative university providing the possibility of master’s programs for Artificial Intelligence that are relevant to the current market demands to assist students in their chosen profession and use their knowledge to address some of the most challenging issues in our recent times.
- Level of Study: Masters / Doctoral
- Institution(s): Muhammad Bin Zaid University
- Learn in Dubai, UAE
- Courses Offered:
- — Computer Science
- — Electrical Engineering
- — Computer Engineering
- — Mathematics
- — Physics
- Other relevant Engineering majors
- Program Duration: According to the selected program.
- Deadline: 1st September 2022 – 30th April 2023 (Intake August 2023)
Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarships 2023 Coverage
Muhammad Bin Zaid University The Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarship gives the winner the following advantages:
- Cover Tuition Fees
- 100% Tuition Fee Waiver
- A monthly allowance will be given to all students admitted throughout their time at MBZUAI. To keep your scholarships, subsidies, and others, they must maintain a high academic standard in compliance with the University code of conduct and meet certain conditions during their studies.
- Accommodation & Meals
- Students are provided with housing at The Masdar City campus. They are provided with a room that includes en-suite amenities, a kitchen area, and a living room equipped with a TV and internet connectivity. Facilities available on campus for students of all levels have the gym, multi-purpose spaces for sports, restaurants, coffee shops, an organic food store, and a cafeteria for lunch, breakfast, and dinner.
Eligibility Criteria for Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarship
To be eligible for the Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarship, applicants must satisfy the following conditions listed below:
- Required Language: English. Each applicant must provide proof of English proficiency by submitting an IBT TOEFL with a minimum overall score of 90, or an IELTS Academic, with a minimum total score of 6.5.
- Countries are eligible for HTML0:All world countries.
- MSc requirement: Completion of Degree in Science or equivalent at a top-ranked institution recognized by the UAE Ministry of Education (MOE). Students must have a minimum CGPA of 3.2 (on the 4.0 scale) or equivalent and submit their application’s complete degrees and documents (in English).
- Ph.D. requirements master of science or equivalent degree from a top-ranked college or University recognized or accredited through the UAE Ministry of Education (MOE). Students must have at least a CGPA of 3.2 (on a 4.0 scale) or equivalent and submit the complete degrees and the transcript (in English) when submitting their application.
- The degree certificate (for degrees awarded within the UAE) and an equivalent certificate (for degrees obtained outside of the UAE) must also be submitted within the beginning semesters in the University. For more information about the procedures for attestation and equalization, go to the UAE MOE website.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) General score is an advantage and is considered in assessing candidates. (optional)
how to Apply for Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarship?
Follow the instructions for applying for this scholarship.
- You can sign up for the website online by clicking this page.
- Select your preferred program and then fill in the application form.
- Create your academic profile and then submit your transcripts and certificates.
NOTE: fill in all required details in English, the only language.
Documents to be attached:
- Official Transcripts: provide complete degree certificates and transcripts (in English) when submitting an application
- Statement of the purpose in a 500-1000-word essay, the applicant must outline their reason for applying to the University. It could include details about the applicant’s academic and personal background, career choices, future student goals, and graduation plans.
- The research proposal (For Ph.D.): It’s a 3-5-page document outlining the research project the applicant would like to work on. The proposal must clearly define the research gap the applicant hopes to fill during their research. The proposal should be presented in the context of existing research. The proposal should provide an overview of how the researcher will investigate the research question and the expected outcome. The proposal should also highlight its relevance and the suitability of the research project. The proposal must also be able to demonstrate the commercial and scientific significance of the proposed project. Be aware that applicants must write their proposals independently of any other person. MBZUAI selection committee will review applicants’ submissions and use them as one of the criteria to evaluate and judge the applicant’s abilities. MBZUAI faculty will not assist applicants in writing a proposal for research to be used in the application
To learn more details Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarship Visit their official website:
Republished by Blog Post Promoter