If you’re looking to pursue a postgraduate degree in Australia with a scholarship, this is the perfect chance. In this post, we’ll explain what exactly Monash University Scholarship 2023 is and its advantages and steps to apply.
Monash University Scholarship 2022-2023 is an all-funded scholarship for international students. The Scholarship is available for doctoral and master’s studies. The award covers a year’s living allowance of $35,600. Relocation allowance of $550, and research allowance per the year 1500 dollars.
The Monash Silver Jubilee Scholarship (MSJS) can help students with their expenses for living while studying at Monash. The MSJS is given out each year to various faculties through a rotation. This highly regarded Scholarship is available to help the student pursuing a Ph.D. in living expenses while taking classes at Monash.
Monash scholarships recognize excellence and allow you to achieve your goals regardless of the circumstances. We’re looking for interested, optimistic students who are determined to impact the world.
The Australian Government offers Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships to assist both international and national students pursuing Research Doctorate and Research Masters’s degrees. Monash scholarships are highly competitive and are granted on your academic performance, research results, and prior research knowledge.
Monash University is a public research university located in Melbourne, Australia. Named after the famous World War I general, Sir John Monash was established in 1958 and is the 2nd oldest school in Victoria. The state of Victoria. It has a variety of campuses, four are located in Victoria (Clayton, Caulfield, Peninsula, and Parkville), and another is located in Malaysia.
Monash also has a teaching and research center located in Prato, Italy, a graduate research institute in Mumbai, India, and a graduate school in Suzhou, China. Monash University courses are also taught in other locations, such as South Africa.
Monash University Scholarship Summary
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): Monash University
- Studied in Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas Here to see all available programs.
- Program Duration: A scholarship is available for the duration of normal study.
- Deadline: See deadlines below
Monash University Scholarship Deadlines
The deadline to apply for Monash Silver Jubilee Scholarship is as the following:
- October 31 (annual)
The details about the deadlines for application for Research Training Program and Monash Graduate Scholarship are as below:
- INTERNATIONAL (Round 1)
- opens September 1, closes March 31
- DOMESTIC (Round 2)
- opens November 1, closes May 31
- INTERNATIONAL (Round 3)
- opens April 1, closes August 31
- DOMESTIC (Round 4)
- opens June 1, closes October 31
Monash University Scholarship Coverage
Monash University Scholarship provides the recipients with the benefits listed below:
Monash Silver Jubilee Scholarship:
- The annual living allowance is $36,200.
- Relocation allowance: $550.
- The amount of research allowance per year is 1500 dollars.
Monash Research Training Program:
- The amount for living expenses The annual living allowance is $30,000.
- Relocation allowance: $1,500.
Monash Graduate Scholarship:
- Living allowance for the year Amount: $30,000.
- Relocation allowance: $1,500.
Eligibility Criteria for Monash University Scholarship 2023
To be qualified to be considered for Monash University Scholarship, candidates have to meet the following conditions:
- Required Language: English
- English Testing requirements of the Language Test for general: (6.5) Overall (no band smaller than 6.0) for IELTS as well as (79 +) Reading 13, Listening 12, speaking 18, and writing 21 on TOEFL.
- English Testing requirements in the Language test for Business, Arts, and Economicsinclude: (7) all-around (no band lower than 6.5) for IELTS in addition to (94 +) Reading 19, Listening 20 Writing 20, and speaking 20 TOEFL.
- Eligible Countries: All countries of the world
- Student from the United States. International student.
- A New Zealand citizen.
- An Australian citizen.
- Australian permanent resident.
- Australian Humanitarian Visa holder.
- A bachelor’s degree requires at minimum the equivalent of four full years of studies in a related field and usually includes research as part of the fourth year. This leads to an honors level 1 or 2A within a related field.
- A course that leads to the degree that has been that is deemed by the department, faculty, or the committee to be equivalent to Honours Level 1A, 2A, or 3A within a related subject;
- A master’s degree requires work that usually includes the research element, including at least 25% of a full-time equivalent year of research, including a thesis. It is generally required that an honors 2A is obtained on the dissertation or research project. If an examiner’s reports will be considered;
- According to the GRC, have qualifications that are considered to be equivalent.
- Awards depend on the applicant’s academic performance, research output, and prior research experiences.
- Did not previously hold any Australian Government or Monash-funded Postgraduate Research Award for more than six months.
How to Apply for Monash University Scholarship 2023?
Follow the below application guidelines to apply for this Scholarship:
- You must receive an invitation to apply before submitting your application. To be eligible, you’ll need to submit the Expression of interest and locate an advisor who will oversee your work. It’s up to the institution or faculty.
- Select (Apply Right Now ) to apply for graduate research admission and Scholarship.
- Each section of the online application is described here.
- Indicate that you want to be selected for a scholarship in your application. There is no requirement to fill in a separate application form.
It is unnecessary to mention the Scholarship you’re applying for because you are automatically considered a graduate student for all research scholarships (where you are eligible).
- Academic curriculum vitae.
- Official transcripts from the university and degree certificates, or a testament from the institution which conferred the degree (including an explanation of the grading scheme).
- Documentation of citizenship.
- Evidence of having met the English proficiency required.
- Invitation to Apply.
- Research proposal.
For more information and to apply for details Monash University Scholarship to apply, please go to the official website: