You can continue the studies you have in Iran. This is a piece of great news! Shiraz University of Medical Sciences Scholarship 2022 is available. This post will explain this scholarship, its advantages, and the step-by-step application procedure.
Shiraz University of Medical Sciences Scholarship (SUMS) 2022-2023 is a fully-funded student scholarship for international students. This scholarship is for undergraduate studies. The award covers all expenses, including fees for registration, furnished accommodation, and Persian language courses.
Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS) will offer numerous awards to those who demonstrate exceptional academic skills to assist them in pursuing their studies. All students interested in one of the programs for undergraduates listed in the following list within the Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS) are encouraged to apply for one of these scholarships.
You’ve completed your high school education and want to be an expert? If so, Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS) is the perfect place to start your education, particularly in the medical field. The University provides generous scholarships to students of every social class.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Shiraz University
- Studied in Iran
- Courses Offered:
- Dental Medicine
- All other Undergraduate Programs are available here.
- Deadline: Ongoing
Shiraz University of Medical Science Scholarships offer the recipients the following advantages:
- The type C Scholarships cover all of your costs (including fees for registration and furnished accommodation, Persian language classes) other than the tuition fees and English language classes (if they are deemed required).
- The Type B Scholarship is a part-time or all-time tuition waiver that covers registration, accommodation, Persian language courses, and a discount on the tuition cost, ranging from 1% up to 100 percent.
Eligibility Criteria for Shiraz University of Medical Sciences Scholarship
Candidates must meet the requirements to be eligible for Shiraz University of Medical Science Scholarships:
- Required Languages: English and Persian. The first two years of study is an instruction in the English Language. After the second year (depending on the course), the language is expected to shift into Persian.
- World Countries Eligible: All World countries
- The applicant cannot be a resident of Iran.
- The applicant cannot be a dual citizen if the second or primary citizenship comes from Iran.
- The applicant must have the equivalent of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- It is renewable each year based on the academic performance of the scholar.
How to Apply for Shiraz University of Medical Sciences Scholarships?
Please follow the instructions for submitting your application to be eligible for Shiraz University of Medical Science Scholarships:
To create an account, click ” apply now.”
- This form includes a few fields that are required to be filled out. Make sure to fill in the fields with asterisks that are needed. When you have completed and submitted this form, you’ll receive an email with a Verification Link. Go to your email and click on the link to enable your account. If you don’t, you won’t be able to log into your account for the application and then complete the application.
- Secondary school diploma or equivalent certificate
- Transcript the records (Marksheets) from the primary and upper secondary schools.
- Curriculum vitae (CV).
- Cover Letter.
- The color scans are of the primary pages of passports in high definition in any format for graphics files (PDF, JPEG, PNG)
- Passport-size photo.
- Language Requirements: Proof of English Proficiency in test TOEFL or IELTS test. The minimum scores for the TOEFL PBT, TOEFL iBT, and IELTS are 525, 69, and 5.5, respectively.
1.)Please note that applicants should provide an official copy of their school Leaving Certificate from an accredited secondary or high school and certification of all subjects they’ve taken and the grades they achieved. It is important to note that school reports must include the graded results you have obtained throughout your study.
2.)The cover letter attached to the application form must state the kind of scholarship they are applying for and explain why they believe they are eligible for the scholarship. When applications are submitted to Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS) and are accepted, they are reviewed through the Scholarship Committee. Once the selection process has been complete, applicants are notified of the results.
To learn more details about Shiraz University of Medical Sciences Scholarships, please visit their official website: