In this article, we will explore the ways on how to apply for the Chulalongkorn University Scholarship.
Chulalongkorn University is a well-known university in Thailand, with a worldwide reputation to match. It’s no surprise that so many individuals desire to study here.
So keep a lookout for updates! You’ve come to the correct place if you’re looking for information on applying for the Chulalongkorn University Scholarship 2022.
This blog will provide all you need to know about this topic. We will notify you when and when these scholarships will be available, what benefits students will receive from them, and whether there are any eligibility restrictions for this scholarship program.
What is the Chulalongkorn University Scholarship?
You are wondering what the Chulalongkorn university scholarship is, right? Chulalongkorn University of Thailand (CU) was established by King Rama V in 1887.
It is the oldest and largest public institution of higher education in Thailand. It offers degrees ranging from bachelor to doctorate level courses across various disciplines, including natural sciences, engineering, mathematics, humanities, social sciences; law; architecture; communications arts; information technology, accountancy, and business administration.
It offers scholarships for international students who meet specific requirements like having high academic grades or outstanding performance on their SAT/ACTs.
How to Apply for the Chulalongkorn University Scholarship?
Please follow the below steps to avail this scholarship:
- Choose the international program of your choice
- Download and fill the application form
- Applicants must send the completed application form and relevant documents directly to the faculty/program of their choice before the deadline set by the university’s office of academic affairs.
- Applicants must be screened and recruited by the faculty/program of their choice before their names are forwarded to the office of academic affairs, Chulalongkorn University.
- All relevant application documents that the faculty/program has screened must arrive at the academic affairs office before the deadline.
- Announcement of successful applicants at academic will done through their website
Requirement for Chulalongkorn University Scholarship
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a field related to the one they are seeking. A degree certificate must accompany their application.
- An academic transcript from the applicant’s most recent educational institution.
- An approved academic transcript must accompany their application.
- A completed application form, along with a 1-inch image.
- Curriculum Vitae / Resume
- The passport must be valid.
- Reference letter/Reference letter: Two letters of recommendation from the applicant’s affiliated institution’s head, director, dean, or the applicant’s superiors.
- A medical certificate certifying a physical examination in a hospital in the applicant’s home country is referred to as a medical report.
Tips to get a Scholarship in Chulalongkorn University
The most excellent suggestions for applying for a scholarship to study at Thailand’s leading universities:
- International Students (non-Thai citizens) from any country are welcome.
- A minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.75 and a minimum graduate GPA of 3.25
- having less than 40 years of experience
- be in excellent physical and mental health;
- Have a solid English language accent. It is necessary to have a TOEFL score of 500 or 173 computer-based or an IELTS score of 5.0.
- Candidates seeking a Master’s degree must have a Bachelor’s degree in a field related to the program they are applying for.
- Applicants for a Ph.D. must hold a Master’s degree.
People also read:
Chulalongkorn University Application Deadline
The deadline for the scholarship of Chulalongkorn university application is June 2022
Is Chulalongkorn University Expensive?
The candidate must show documentation of prior academic success as well as examination results. The academic year at the institution is divided into two semesters.
Bachelor’s degrees at CU are quite inexpensive, costing approximately $1,000 each year. A student must spend roughly $1,000 every year to obtain a master’s degree.
Very Affordable for a personate student and foreigner
Chulalongkorn University School Fee
Chulalongkorn (Thailand) (public)
Thai students pay 18,000 baht every semester (medical, engineering, architecture, etc.) or 14,500 baht (law, accounting, political sciences, economics, arts, etc.)
International students pay 62,500 baht (for medical, engineering, architecture, and so on) or 59,000 baht (for law, accounting, political science, economics, and the arts, among other things) per semester.
Note: The current exchange rate is USD 1 = THB 31.4. (As of April 2021)
Chulalongkorn University has taken the lead in establishing interactive collaboration with the international community. To strengthen academic cooperation between Thailand and other nations.
- How to Apply for the Thailand Government Scholarship for Postgraduates 2022
- Top 20 Fully-Funded Master’s Programs in USA for International Students 2022
- 20+Fully-Funded Scholarships in the USA for International Students
- How to Get Fulbright Scholarship for International Students 2022
- Holland Scholarship for International Students 2022
- The AbbVie Immunology Scholarship 2023 – How to Apply
- Endeavour Scholarship for Thailand Students 2022 – How to Apply
- Elon University Scholarships 2022 – How to Apply
- University of Northern Texas: UNT Scholarships 2022 – How to Apply
- Sir Evelyn De Rothschild Scholarship 2022 : How to Apply
Republished by Blog Post Promoter