Study abroad for higher education. There’s good news! IIE-SRF Fellowships are currently available. We will discuss IIE-SRF Fellowship, its benefits, and its application steps.
IIE-SRF Fellowship 2022-2023 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is available for doctoral research studies. IIE-SRF Fellowship provides a grant of up to US$25,000 and individual health insurance to help support a visiting academic position for up to one year.
Baden-Wurttemberg Fund funds visiting research positions at universities and other higher education establishments in Baden-Wurttemberg so that researchers can continue their work in liberty and security. Teachers, senior scientists, and government intellectuals are eligible to apply. They can be from any country, academic field, or discipline and face or have recently fled immediate and targeted threats that could endanger their lives or careers in their homeland or countries of permanent residence.
Fully Funded with a living stipend of PS15,144 per annum and all University and College fees.
The trustees of IIE decided to make rescue scholars an integral part of their work. Dr. Henry Jarecki and Dr. Henry Kaufman created the IIE Scholar Rescue Fund (IIE SRF) in 2002. Since 1919, IIE has been committed to protecting endangered students and researchers. IIE has been a staunch advocate for the freedom of thought and information pursuit from the Bolshevik Revolution to the Hungarian Uprising.
- Level Of Study: Ph.D. (Doctoral).
- Institution(s): IIE-SRF
- Study in: Host Partners
- Courses Available: Applicants from all disciplines can apply for the fellowship
- Program Period: One-to-Two Years
- Deadline All year (Open)
The IIE-SRF fellowship award includes:
- Up to US$25,000 Grant
- Individual health insurance
- Visitor academic appointment for up to one year (renewable after a second year).
- The final amount of fellowship depends on several factors, including the location of the host institution and the cost of living. It also depends on the value of any additional contributions from other sources made by the host institution.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for IIE SRF Fellowship
These are the eligibility requirements for IIE SRF Fellowship.
- Language Required: English
- All world countries are eligible.
- These may include professors, senior researchers, public intellectuals, and academics from any country, academic discipline, or country.
- The applicant’s academic qualifications, work quality/potential, and severity of threats are all considered when reviewing applications.
- Scholars who are:
- A Ph.D. in their field or the highest degree in that area and have extensive teaching or research experience at a college or university.
- They are facing or fled imminent, severe, and targeted threats to their careers and lives in their country of origin or home country.
- Demonstrate superior academic achievement and promise
- Their home and host academic community will be benefited.
How do I apply for IIE-SRF Fellowships?
Follow these steps to apply for IIE-SRF Fellowship.
(1). Candidates can apply directly or have an agent submit materials. These are the required application materials:
- Application Coversheet
- Your academic statement. Please submit a detailed report that outlines your academic and professional history and experiences.
- Current resume or CV.
- Personal statement. Please give a detailed explanation of why you are applying for IIE-SRF support.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation from academic or professional colleagues can speak to your publications, research, teaching, or any other advanced educational experience.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation from friends or colleagues familiar with your professional background and the difficulties you have faced. Two (2) letters of reference from colleagues or people acquainted with your professional experience and problems should be sent to IIE-SRF.
- Copy of your Ph.D.
- Send us samples of your most recent writings or research publications.
- A letter from an institution of higher education that is accredited. This is not required.
(2). All application materials should be submitted via email (preferred), fax, or post.
(3). letters may be addressed to the following:
Scholar Rescue Fund
Institute of International Education
809 United Nations Plaza
New York, New York 10017-35880
Visit the official website to learn more about IIE SRF Fellowship.