If you’re looking to conduct your postdoctoral studies, this is the perfect chance for you. Applications for the Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships are currently open. In this article, we’ll explain this scholarship program, its advantages and step-by-step application procedures.
The Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships 2022-2023 is a wholly funded fellowship open to students from all over the world. The fellowship duration is two years, but a one-year extension is possible. The Fellowships are a competitive package that includes a stipend, health insurance, and benefits.
After completing their fellowship, Fellows with the highest success will be eligible to submit an application in the form of ICGEB Early Career Research Grants that will help them fund their research projects as young PIs following their return to the ICGEB Members State.
ICGEB Arturo Falaschi Fellowship Programmes are named in honour of Dr Arturo Falaschi, the brain and the driving force behind the Centre from its beginning includes five types of short and long-term PhD and Postdoctoral fellowships for researchers who are citizens of ICGEB Members States to conduct the study at Trieste, New Delhi or Cape Town.
- Level of Study: Postdoctoral
- Institution(s): ICGEB
- Learn at: Trieste, Italy / New Delhi, India / Cape Town, South Africa
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Life Sciences
- Program Time:2 years with the possibility of a one-year extension
- Deadline: March 31, 2022, September 30, 2022
The Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships give the applicant the following advantages:
- Monthly salary: Trieste (Italy): Euro 2000, New Delhi (India): US$ 1,590, Cape Town (South Africa): ZAR 18,750.
- Transportation: This fellowship offers an allowance for travel expenses for the participant’s home country toward the ICGEB Lab at the company’s start. There is also an option for return travel after this fellowship.
- Insurance for medical health is provided during your fellowship.
- The budget of the research group will cover all research costs.
- Application for visa/permit of stay and renewal fees are reimbursed.
- The group leader and the PI usually assist with participation in meetings and courses.
- ICGEB does not provide financial assistance or administrative service to family members of participants who are part of the program.
- ICGEB Trieste: A Housing Service is managed by the Welcome Office in Friuli Venezia Giulia.
- ICGEB New Delhi: A Guest House is managed at the campus on a twin-share basis at the cost of a minimal amount.
- ICGEB Cape Town: Accommodation Assistance is provided to fellow members. The arrangements are made before the arrival.
Eligibility Criteria for Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships
To be eligible to apply for Arturo Falaschi postdoctoral fellowships, applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible countries: Applicants must be citizens from one of the ICGEB member states and cannot apply for fellowships completed in their home country or if they’ve worked abroad for at least the past three years and when they apply.
- Qualifications for degrees: applicants must possess a current PhD in the Life Sciences.
- The applicant must have a minimum of 3 years of research experience.
- Candidates with a preference are those younger than 35 years old.
How to Apply for Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships 2023?
Follow the below instructions to submit your application for the Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships:
(1) Create an account and fill out the application form from the link below.
(2) You must provide these documents:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Proposed research.
- PhD degree certificate
- Personal declaration.
- Three (3) people who can give a reference letter on behalf of you. One of them must be a members of your University or College you attended the most recently.
To learn more about the Arturo FALCHI Postdoctoral Fellowships, visit the official website:
- How to Apply for the Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship Programs 2023 | Canada
- NIG Postdoctoral Fellowship 2023 | National Institute of Genetics
- Endeavour Scholarship for Thailand Students 2022 – How to Apply
- Top 20 Fully-Funded Master’s Programs in USA for International Students 2022
- 20+Fully-Funded Scholarships in the USA for International Students
- How to Apply for Facebook PhD Fellowship 2023 (Fully Funded)
- 20+Fully Funded Masters Scholarship in USA for International Students 2022 – 2023
- Top 10 Fully-Funded PHD. Programs in the UK 2022
- 20+ Fully-Funded Scholarships in USA 2022 – 2023
- Top 10 Fully-Funded PHD. in Australia for International Students in 2022