Don’t be a victim of this opportunity if you plan to complete your Ph.D. by receiving a fully-funded, fully-funded award from the world’s most well-known firm. This article will detail the Facebook PhD Fellowship 2023, its advantages, and the step-by-step application procedure.
Facebook Fellowship Program 2022-2023 is a wholly paid scholarship for international students. This scholarship is for students pursuing doctoral research. The award covers two years of study, costs, a yearly allowance for conference travel, and a stipend.
The fellowships are available in computer science, computer engineering, or related fields. The fellowship recipients can enjoy two years of study, costs, a yearly allowance for conference travel, and a stipend.
You can also apply to be considered for Rhodes Scholarship | Fully paid with a living allowance of PS15,144 a year, along with every University and College fee.
Applications will be evaluated by the quality of the student’s research statement, their publication record, and the letter of recommendation. This Facebook Fellowship Program is intended to help and support future doctoral students to pursue research that is innovative and relevant to disciplines that relate to engineering and computer science.
- Level of Study: PhD
- Institution(s): Facebook
- Study at: An accredited university in any country
- Opportunity Priorities: See the list below
- Program Duration: Two years.
- The deadline is September 20, 2022 (The application will be available on August 03, 2022.)
- Applied Statistics
- AR/VR Computer Graphics
- AR/VR Photonics and Optics
- AR/VR Future Technologies
- Blockchain and Cryptoeconomics
- Computational Social Science
- Computer Vision
- Database Systems
- Distributed Systems
- Economics and Computation
- Energy-Efficient Video
- Instagram/FB App Well-being and Safety
- Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Networking Applied Statistics
- Privacy and Data Use
- Programming Languages
- Security and Privacy
- Social and Economic Policy
- Spoken Language Processing and Audio Classification
- Systems for Machine Learning
For more information about our topics of interest go to our web site on the right.
Facebook Fellowship Program provides the recipients with the following advantages:
- A grant of $42,000 (one-time payment for the academic year)
- Fees and tuition will be paid for the entire academic term (up to two years or four semesters)
- Up to $5,000 for conference travel assistance
- A paid visit to Facebook headquarters to attend their annual Fellowship Summit.
- The tuition amount will be transferred directly to the school. The stipend is sent directly to the host except where otherwise stated. Salaries are tax-deductible by local law.
Eligibility Criteria for Facebook Fellowship Program
To be considered for the Facebook Fellowship Program, applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Required Language: English
- Inadmissible Countries: All world countries
- Students ‘ work has to be connected to one or more disciplines relevant to the student (see the research areas below)
- Full-time Ph.D. students are currently engaged in ongoing research and are enrolled at an accredited institution.
- They must also be in the course for their academic year(s) to receive the Fellowship is awarded.
- Second or first years Ph.D. students who meet the definition of a minority group that is under-represented* within the technology field are eligible to be assessed for An Emerging Scholar Award.
- The evaluation of applications will be according to the quality of the candidate’s research proposal and their publication record and recommendation letters.
- Check out the Affirmations and Terms for Facebook Fellowship. Read the Terms and Conditions for the Facebook Fellowship program.
Additionally, you can apply for a Fully funded MEXT scholarship (Knowledge in Japanese Language and IELTS/TOEFL is not required)
How to Apply for Facebook PhD Fellowship 2023?
Follow the steps below to take advantage of the Facebook the Fellowship program:
(1) Keep current by visiting the application page HERE
(2) When you complete the application, you’ll be asked to enter details about your referees’ email addresses. The references will be sent an email with a hyperlink to send their letters. Be sure to verify that the details you provide on your referees are correct.
(3) The application allows users to save and submit their applications after filling in the details. You can modify or revise your application before the deadline date.
(4) All applicants will require Facebook to sign up for a Facebook login to complete the application.
(5) Applications Must Include
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume including email contact number, telephone, and address for mailing, as well as any applicable course work notated
- A research summary of 1-2 pages that clearly defines the subject matter of the research, its significance to the field, and relevance on Facebook of the proposed study in the course of the award (reference on the subject areas)
- Two recommendations are to be included with the application. You must provide email addresses for references, and one request must be from an academic advisor.
To learn more about Facebook Fellowship Program, please visit the official Facebook website:
Republished by Blog Post Promoter