This article will look at Erasmus Mundus scholarship; and will guide you through all you need to know about the subject matter.
Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters are Master’s level integrated study programs with a high level of integration.
The programs are developed and delivered by a global collaboration of higher education institutions worldwide.
Erasmus+ provides scholarships to students who wish to participate in these programs. In yearly application rounds, Masters Programs themselves award these scholarships to the top-ranked student candidates worldwide.
The cost of a student’s participation in the program and travel and a living allowance are covered by EU scholarships.
By funding high-quality Master’s programs, the Erasmus Mundus Program increases the visibility and appeal of European higher education in third countries.
The Euro culture Master’s program provides several Erasmus Mundus scholarships for the 2022-2024 in take, and Erasmus Mundus scholarships will be offered to successful candidates until the project’s completion in 2026.
How to Get Erasmus Mundus Scholarship
Students at the Masters level from any country globally are eligible to apply.
According to national legislation and norms, you must have earned a first higher education degree or demonstrated a comparable level of learning in the degree issuing nations.
Candidates must have earned a Bachelor’s degree in a subject area relevant to Euro culture.
Applicants for Erasmus Mundus scholarships must upload a copy of their Bachelor’s degree by 14 January at the latest. Self-financing students can send a copy of their Bachelor’s diploma to firstname.lastname@example.org after the application deadline.
Still, the Bachelor’s degree must be completed by 1 September / 30 September (depending on the first university) of the academic year the applicant wishes to begin the program.
Each Erasmus+ Masters degree scholarship program has its webpage. Go to their website and look for the “Apply” option after deciding the Master’s degree you want to apply for. After that, you’ll need to fill out the application form with your details.
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Requirements
After each deadline, the Consortium Admission Board will evaluate only students who applied online using our online application tool, completed all application process steps, received a final confirmation email, and submitted all needed documents.
- An excellent and appropriate educational background * This means that if you want to apply for a scholarship and begin the program in the fall of 2021, you must have completed your Bachelor’s degree by January 14, 2022.
- There are no missing documents: Only those applications that include all needed uploads/documents will be considered.
- An excellent mastery of the English language is required.
- All applicants must submit test results from the CAE/CPE, TOEFL, or IELTS to demonstrate their English competence. The following are the minimum test scores necessary to participate in the Euroculture Program:
- TOEFL iBT (internet-based): 92 or TOEFL paper-based: 580
- IELTS Academic: nothing less than the score of 6.5 is required, with no component (listening, reading, speaking, or writing) scoring less than 6.0.
- CAE or CPE – Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE), C1 or Cambridge Proficiency in English (CPE), C2 – Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE), C1 – Cambridge Proficiency in English (CPE), C2 – Cambridge Proficiency in English (CPE
To enrol, the TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition Test is deemed legitimate. However, exams that give you an estimate of your score (like the IELTS Indicator) aren’t acceptable.
Criteria for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship
You are eligible for an Erasmus Mundus Category A scholarship if you meet the following criteria. You are a foreign national who has arrived from a third country.
You don’t live in one of the EU’s 27 member states, Iceland, Norway, or Liechtenstein. You haven’t completed your primary task (studies, work, private visits, tourism, etc.)
By the application deadline, People applying for Scholarships must have completed a first higher education degree or proved a recognized similar level of study in accordance with national norms and regulations.
People applying for Scholarships must hold a higher education degree before January 15, 2022, to enter the program in 2022.
Students who have previously won an Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees (EMJMD) scholarship or an Erasmus Mundus Master/Doctoral Course scholarship are ineligible for a second EMJMD award.
Students who obtain an EMJMD scholarship are not eligible for any other EU grant while completing their EMJMD courses.
This is the list of nations whose citizens are eligible for a scholarship. There is a distinction between students from program countries and students from partner countries. Students from program countries will receive no more than 25% of the scholarships offered.
Scholarship holders from Partner Countries do not receive a monthly subsistence payment in any Partner Country for EMJMD periods lasting more than three months (equal to 15ECTS credits).
Students from partner countries who spend more than 12 months of their main activity (study, job, etc.) in any of the program countries (EU Plus Turkey, Macedonia, Norway, Lichtenstein, Iceland) in the previous five years shall be considered program country candidates under the 12-month rule.
Students applying for Scholarships can apply for a maximum of three different joint programs sponsored by Erasmus scholarships in any given academic year.
Any application to be considered must be complete and submitted on time. Required papers may be found in the menu on the left.
How to Apply for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship
- To begin, look through the Erasmus Mundus Master’s Program Catalogue online. The websites for each program include all of the information you need to decide if this is the right program for you, including curriculum, admission criteria, and colleges.
- The website for the program will also walk you through every stage of the online application procedure.
- Each summer, a new batch of chosen Erasmus Mundus Masters is added to the list. Most consortia will seek applications for courses beginning the following academic year between October and January.
- Make sure you understand your rights when studying abroad.
- Erasmus Mundus Association (EMA) is an alumni group committed to masters degrees with a dual focus. Candidates can find advice and motivation on their websites.
- The Erasmus+ Student and Alumni Alliance (ESAA) provides a vibrant venue for networking, professional growth, and intercultural interaction for Erasmus+ students and alumni.
- Through Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions, doctoral candidates can also get EU funding for periods of research abroad.
GPA Required for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship
A minimum GPA of 2.50/4.00 for undergraduates and 3.00/4.00 for graduate students is required for application to the Erasmus Program.
People also read:
When to Apply for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship
For 2021-2022, the EMJMD Catalogue displays the Master’s programs offering Erasmus Mundus-funded scholarships.
Most consortia accept applications for courses beginning the following academic year between October and January.
Deadline for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship
The application deadline for the program and the Erasmus Mundus scholarship for 2022-23 is January 31, 2022, and the application period will begin on December 15, 2021.
For all international students, the fully-funded Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2022-2023 are now open for applications in European universities.
A total of 2,500 scholarships are available, and students from worldwide can apply to the European Joint Master’s Degree program.
By funding high-quality joint Master’s degrees, the Erasmus Mundus Programme raises the visibility and attractiveness of European higher education in third countries.
It promotes partnership among higher education institutions and academic staff in Europe and Third Countries to build excellence centers and provide highly skilled human resources.
Students and doctoral candidates must transfer across consortium universities and earn recognized joint, double, or multiple degrees due to their involvement in specific programs.
You should read my prior and subsequent writings if you like this essay.
- Top 20 Fully-Funded Master’s Programs in USA for International Students 2022
- How to Apply for the Thailand Government Scholarship for Postgraduates 2022
- How to Apply for Daad Scholarship 2022
- How to apply and qualify for Rhodes scholarship in 2022
- 20+ Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada Without IELTS 2022 (Apply Now)
- Holland Scholarship for International Students 2022
- How to Apply for Excelsior Scholarship 2022
- DAAD Scholarships for All Students – APPLY NOW
- How to Apply for Elks National Foundation Scholarships 2022 USA
- Amazon Student Scholarship Program 2022 – How to Apply