The Holland Scholarship for International Students 2022 is an opportunity for high school students from around the world to attend an excellent Dutch university.
The students from all over the world are as per this announcement, invited to be considered for the Holland Scholarship for International Students.
Only those who have met the eligibility requirements will be considered for the program.
It’s a good idea to take your time and read this article.
This article is a must-read. We’ve arranged everything you need to know to be able to take part in this year’s Holland Scholarship.
Information About the Holland award
The Holland Scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science and 48 Dutch research universities as well as institutes of applied science.
This scholarship is intended for international students who are not part of the European Economic Area (EEA) and are looking to complete their Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Holland.
Level of Study
This scholarship can be described as a Master’s or Bachelor’s program that is awarded to students in certain areas of study in the universities that are participating Dutch research universities and the universities that offer applied science.
Find your program within the list of research universities, or universities of applied sciences.
The scholarship will be completed by students in the Netherlands (Holland)
It is available to students of all Nationalities (international students) who are not part of the European Economic Area (EEA).
The scholarship amount is EUR5,000and the recipient will receive it in the very first year of their studies.
The grant is given for one year, and it cannot be received more than only once.
Eligible For The Holland Scholarship for International Students
- A degree earned from an accredited institution in one or more of the countries listed below.
- You are a national not in the European Union.
- You are seeking an undergraduate or master’s degree that is full-time in one of the institutions that are participating. Dutch higher education institutions.
- The applicant must satisfy the particular conditions of the college you choose. These are available on the site of the institution.
- The candidate must be able to show a cumulative grade point-to-point average (GPA) of at least 80 per cent or more of the maximum scale in your bachelor’s program;
- You’ve never attended an educational institution located in the Netherlands.
You need to submit an application for this Holland Scholarship directly to the selected institution you wish to join.
Additional information on the process of applying and deadlines are listed on the official website of the institution of your preference.
Follow the directions further down:
- Select a course and/or institution by using Studyfinder. Studyfinder instrument.
- Check out the chosen subjects of study on web site for the Dutch higher education institution.
- Verify that you meet the requirements for the previous application.
- You have to apply for a Holland Scholarship directly from the institution you prefer and meet the eligibility requirements.
- In case you’ve questions regarding the process, please get in touch with the institution that you requested directly.
- Following the application deadline, the school you asked for will get in touch to let you know if you have been awarded a scholarship.
The date for applying is May 1 each year.
The Holland Scholarship for International Students 2022 is a great opportunity for students who want to study in the Netherlands.
The scholarship provides a full tuition waiver and a monthly stipend, making it a very affordable option for international students.
I encourage anyone who is interested in studying in the Netherlands to apply for the Holland Scholarship.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter