Start to Pursue your education in New Zealand Today. The University of Auckland Scholarships application process is currently open. This article will provide information about the scholarship program, its benefits, and the steps involved in applying.
University of Auckland Scholarships 2022-2023 provides partially-funded scholarships for international students. These scholarships are available to undergraduate and master’s students. Each year, up to 50 scholarships will be given. They can be worth as much as $10,000 for undergraduate and postgraduate study.
In 2016, the University of Auckland International Student Excellence Scholarship began to be established. The Scholarship’s main purpose is to attract international students of exceptional caliber to study at the University of Auckland for one or more years.
New Zealand’s top university is the University of Auckland in the QS World University Rankings 2020. The University of Auckland is the only New Zealand university ranked in the top 100.
For its international reputation among academics and employers, the University of Auckland is also the most highly ranked university in New Zealand. Worldwide. The university is ranked #59 in Academic Excellence and #141 in Employer Reputation.
- Level Of Study: Undergraduate/Masters/PG Diploma
- Institution(s), University of Auckland
- Study in New Zealand
- Opportunity Highlight Areas: To view all courses, click here
- Program Period: One year
- Deadline October 20,22 – November 21, 2022 (Semester One intake), and March 2023-April 2023 (Semester Two intake).
University of Auckland Scholarships:
- Each year, up to 50 scholarships will be awarded. They will have a value of as high as $10,000 and can be used for undergraduate and postgraduate study.
- The University of Auckland Scholarship will be used as a compulsory fee credit towards your first semester of University of Auckland study. These fees include those related to the program of study and the Student Services Fee.
You can also apply for DAAD Scholarship to receive 850 Euros for graduates and 1,200 Euros for doctoral students.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for University of Auckland Scholarships
The following requirements are required to be eligible for University of Auckland Scholarships:
- Language Required: English.
- Eligible countries: All countries.
- This Scholarship is not available to students enrolled in Research Masters’s programs.
- This Scholarship is not available to University of Auckland Foundation Providers Taylors College and University of Auckland Education undergraduate students.
- Students must enroll as “Campus” students. Students enrolled as distance learning students are not eligible to apply.
- Students who are not citizens, permanent residents, or holders of visas to New Zealand or Australia are called international students.
- The Scholarship cannot be deferred to the next semester. You will need to submit a new Scholarship application.
- You can combine the Scholarship with another scholarship
- International students must apply for master’s (taught), 120-point or higher degrees, or an undergraduate degree with overseas secondary or post-secondary qualifications.
How do I apply for University of Auckland scholarships?
Follow the below instructions for University of Auckland Scholarships applications:
(1) You must be either a current student at the University of Auckland or have applied for admission to the University of Auckland. Click to apply.
(2) We strongly recommend you read the regulations before applying for this award.
(3) To apply for the Scholarship, click here and fill out the online application
Visit the official website to learn more about the University of Auckland Scholarships.