You can continue your academics journey learning in the UK Today. GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarships are now open. In this post, we’ll provide a detailed explanation of the merits of this scholarship and the step-by-step application procedure.
GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarships are fully-funded scholarships for international students. This program includes the reduction of PS2,000 each year for four years.
GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship offers qualified students the opportunity to earn a minimum of PS2,000 per year (PS8,000 over four years) to pay due fees annually. The University of Stirling welcomes students from around the world to apply for the GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship.
PS220 will automatically reduce your annual fee payments if you qualify to receive this award.
It is important to note that those who need the Tier 4 student visa would have to pay the international tuition deposit in the standard admissions procedure.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): University of Stirling
- Learn in the UK
- Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Arts and Humanities
- Health Sciences and Sport
- Natural Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Program Time:4 years
- Deadline: 30 June 2022
The GEMS International Scholarships for Undergraduates offer the student with the following advantages:
- The scholarship will provide the cost of PS2,000 each year ( PS8,000 over four years)
Eligibility Criteria for GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarships
To be eligible for the GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship, the applicant must meet the requirements in the following sections:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible countries: All world countries.
- You have to be classified as an international student to pay tuition fees.
- You must have been offered an unconditional or conditional offer of admission to an undergraduate program eligible at Stirling University. The University of Stirling.
- You must be a full-time international student.
- This award is limited to students who have already enrolled in a full-time undergraduate degree delivered on the university’s Stirling campus.
- You must be a full-time pupil at every GEMS School of Education when you reach the time of applying at the University of Stirling.
Please be aware that this scholarship cannot be given in conjunction with other University of Stirling scholarships.
How to Apply for the GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship?
Follow the instructions to submit your application for the GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship:
Students will be automatically identified during the process for admission. There is no separate application needed for this award.
(1) All students can apply for admission through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS) application process.
- UCAS institutional Code is S75. UCAS course codes can be available on our pages for courses.
- The cost for the application is PS20. If you’re applying for only one course or PS25 to apply for more than one course, late applications should be submitted within 30 June.
- If you are only looking to be able to apply to the University of Stirling, then you could apply directly.
(2) Supporting documents that might be helpful include:
- Academic documents.
- A supporting statement that explains the reason you would like to study this particular course (further details are available here).in this article )
- Reference letter – Written confirmation from someone who views your ability to take this course.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- If English isn’t your primary language, you must show proof of your level of proficiency.
To apply for and learn more details GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship, go to their official website: