You can continue your studies in Australia. Great news! Charles Darwin University Scholarships 2023 is now open. This post will provide a detailed explanation of this scholarship, its advantages, and the step-by-step application procedure.
Charles Darwin University Scholarship 2022-2023 is a prestigious scholarship for international students. This scholarship is for undergraduates, masters, Ph.D., and other training. Two kinds that are completely covered. Four kinds are partly funded and pay 50% of the tuition cost.
Charles Darwin University is a modern university based on sustainability, social justice, togetherness, and creativity. It’s a place where anyone can follow their dreams and create a better world, no matter how large or small.
Find the most important and fully funded Fulbright Award USA.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters / PhD / Training
- Institution(s):Charles Darwin University
- Research in Australia
- Deadline Depends on the scholarship ( Click here)
Any undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree offered at the University.
- Community Services & Social Work
- Creative Arts & Design
- Culinary Arts
- Enabling Courses
- Exercise & Sport Science
- Hair & Beauty Services
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Humanitarian, Emergency & Disaster Management
- Indigenous Knowledge
- IT & Network Engineering
- Law & Legal Studies
- Primary Industries
- Public Health
- Science, Environmental Science & Management
- Tourism, Hospitality & Food
Charles Darwin University Scholarships are of the following kinds:
- Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships for High-Achievers (VCIHAS): The scholarship is for an undergraduate or postgraduate course that covers 50% or 25 percent of the tuition cost for the period of the entire course.
- CDU Global Excellence Award: The scholarship applies to a postgraduate or undergraduate degree in coursework that covers 50 percent of tuition in the initial year of study and 10% for the following year’s percent in the following years.
- CDU Global Leader Award: The scholarship applies to either an undergraduate or postgraduate degree that covers 25 percent of tuition fees in the initial year of study and 10 percent for the subsequent years.
- The CDU Global Award for Achiever: The scholarship applies to the undergraduate or postgraduate degree. It covers 15 percent of tuition for the initial year of study.
- Vocational Education and Training (VET) Distinction Scholarship: the scholarship is available to students with the Vocational Education and Training (VET) qualification. It’s an all-in payment of $3000 towards your first-year tuition fees.
- Higher Degree through research: These are fully supported scholarships.
- Northern Territory Scholarships: The scholarships acknowledge students’ academic achievements, commitment to community, and leadership. They are awarded to students in higher education undergraduate and postgraduate ($12,000) and help pay the tuition cost of students.
You can also apply to be considered for Rhodes Scholarship | Fully funded
Eligibility Criteria for Charles Darwin University Scholarships
You can apply for Charles Darwin University Scholarships if you meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- You must submit a documented record of academic excellence and outstanding performance in prior studies and qualifications.
- The University’s academic and English entry requirements
- Accept an offer of admission to the degree offered at CDU.
- Do not have a scholarship or grant through an Australian or an international sponsoring agency.
- You cannot hold current Australian citizenship, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizenship.
The conditions of the scholarship the recipients
- Complete a full-time enrollment of 40 credits per semester;
- The portion of your tuition at or before the beginning of each semester. The tuition fee award will be directly credited to your account for up to two weeks after the census date of each semester.
- Keep up a good academic record each semester at CDU with at least a GPA of 5.3 and no failing grades in any subject.
- The scholarship cannot be exchanged for cash or refundable and is not transferable to an individual, course, or year.
- Awardees are required to pay international fees, not domestic fees.
- Don’t withdraw or take an absence from the unit or the course of study without the prior approval from the Office of International Services;
- The awardees must adhere to these rules. student of the university bylaws (PDF 9KB)
- Awardees are required to inform the International Office via email at 6e******[email protected]***f.com of any visa status changes immediately, as this may result in a termination of the scholarship.
Also, Apply for the Fully Funded MEXT Scholarship
How to Apply for Charles Darwin University Scholarships 2023?
Follow the steps below to be eligible for this scholarship:
- Choose the scholarship you want to apply for.
- The application form can be downloaded for the scholarship you are interested in.
- Include your application with admission to an academic course at CDU.
To learn more regarding Charles Darwin University Scholarship, go to their official website:
Republished by Blog Post Promoter