If you’re looking to learn at a top Australian university that offers fully-funded scholarships, then look at this article. In this article, we will provide in-depth information on the University of Melbourne Scholarship, its advantages, and the step-by-step procedure for applying.
University of Melbourne Scholarship 2022-2023 is a fully-funded scholarship for international students. These scholarships are to students pursuing Masters’s as well as Ph.D. studies. These scholarships cover tuition costs, travel allowance, a living allowance of $11,200 annually, and academic costs.
The University provides many prizes to honor your hard work and accomplishments throughout your studies. You begin with your first year of the undergraduate program, through internships, and until your Ph.D. There’s a chance to be awarded prizes that will assist you in focusing your research. These prizes will not just aid you in your studies – they’ll also be an essential part of your resume.
Melbourne Model’ is structured to allow international flexibility and sends more than 1300 students abroad for a year, semester, or short-term intensive programs. Graduate students may apply for funding for research in other countries for participation in the study and publish their findings, and collaborate with their colleagues at major conferences.
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): University of Melbourne
- Studied in Australia
- Opportunity Special Areas of Focus: Please visit the graduate course pages to see all available classes.
- Program Period:
- Two years for students who are pursuing the Master by Research degree
- A maximum of 3.5 a year for students who are pursuing a doctoral degree. Doctoral degree
- Deadline for HTML0: If you’ve submitted an application to a graduate-level research course within the closing date of the course, you will be automatically eligible for Graduate Research Scholarships.
University of Melbourne Scholarship 2022 will offer the winner the following advantages:
- The total offset of fees is available during the first two years of pursuing the master’s by Research degree or up to four years for those seeking a doctoral degree.
- A living allowance of $31,200 per year, pro proportional (2020 fully-time rate of study), is available for two years for those pursuing a master’s by Research degree or up to 3.5 years for students pursuing an advanced degree. The living allowance can be adjusted annually and may include a limited amount of paid sick, maternity, and parenting leave.
- Relocation grants of $2000 for students moving out of States and Territories outside of Victoria and $3000 for students who move out of Australia.
- Overseas student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership for international students who need an Australian student visa to pursue their studies in Australia.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Melbourne Scholarships
To be eligible to be considered for the University of Melbourne Scholarship, applicants must meet the requirements listed below:
- Required Language: English.
- World Countries Eligible: All world countries.
- Are you enrolled in and have met the entry requirements for the Master’s or Doctoral research program at Melbourne’s University of Melbourne, or are you currently studying for the graduate program at The University of Melbourne?
How to Apply for the University of Melbourne Scholarship 2022?
Follow the instructions to apply to University of Melbourne Scholarships:
- First Step: Select your program
- Second Step: Verify whether you are eligible and what fees are charged.
- Third Step: Create your documentation
- Step 4: Make an application to Melbourne
- 5. Get evaluated and then wait for offers
- 5. Prepare for lodging
For more information regarding the University of Melbourne Scholarship, go to their official website: