Pursue your studies in Australia. Great news! Southern Cross University Scholarships is currently available. In this article, we’ll go over the scholarship’s details, its benefits, and the step-by-step application procedure.
Southern Cross University Scholarship 2022-2023 is a partially-funded award for international students. The scholarship is for students pursuing Master’s or Undergraduate degrees. The scholarship is worth an annual fee reduction of $5,000 and is paid in installments over the study year. The scholarship begins at the beginning of the session and continues on the successful completion of each study session.
Southern Cross University Scholarships are available to international applicants worldwide who wish to pursue master’s and undergraduate studies within SCU Australia. Southern Cross University is a multi-campus institution located on the east coast of Australia. The central campuses are Coffs Harbour, Lismore, and the Gold Coast, Coffs Harbour, and Lismore.
In the most recent Excellence in Research for Australia report, Southern Cross achieved outstanding scores of ‘at the world standard’ or higher in 23 research areas. Southern Cross University has been listed as one of the world’s top 150 universities under 50 according to The Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
Southern Cross University offers the SCU Scholarships to assist international students who wish to attend the university. The scholarship provides students with between $5,000 and $8,000 reduction in fees. The scholarship is with installments spread throughout the semester, beginning with the beginning of the session and continuing upon being successful in completing each session of study.
Also, check out the steps to find employment in Japan following graduation.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institution(s): Southern Cross University
- Research in Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas Visit this link to see all available programs.
- Program Duration: Depends on the chosen degree.
- Deadline Visit this link to see the deadlines for the Application.
Southern Cross University International Regional Scholarships provide the recipient with the following advantages:
International Regional Scholarships
- A reduction of $5,000 each year, to be paid in monthly installments, beginning with the first session and lasting upon successful completion of every study period.
Vice Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarships
- A reduced fee of $8,000 every year, payable in equal installments over each academic year, beginning with the first session and lasting for some time upon the successful completion of every study period. For more details, click here.
Eligibility Criteria for Southern Cross University Scholarship
To be eligible for Southern Cross University Scholarships, applicants must meet the requirements listed below:
- Required Language: English
- Countries eligible: All world countries. Permanent residents or citizens from Australia and New Zealand are not eligible to apply.
- Apply to pursue a full-time (8 each year) graduate or undergraduate degree at the Lismore, Gold Coast, or Coffs Harbour campus.
- Candidates must meet the minimum requirements for admission to the university.
- Admission to Undergraduate: A degree comparable to Australian Year 12 and the required entry-level grade for the program to that they’ve applied for as well as the English language equivalent with Academic IELTS 6.0 overall, with at least 5.5. *(click here)
- Admission to postgraduate study: A degree comparable with the Australian Bachelor’s degree; and English language equivalent to Academic IELTS 6.5*.
- Students must pass each unit in their sequence and maintain at least an A in each department to continue running for the award.
- Students must fulfill the requirements of attendance for their visa program and their scholarship to be in the running for the scholarship.
How to Apply for Southern Cross University Scholarship?
Please follow the instructions for applying in the application process for Southern Cross University International Regional Scholarships:
- Students from other countries can select the available classes available to students who wish to obtain a study visa in Australia.
- Apply for the University:
- Southern Cross University accepts applications through:
- Applicants from Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, and Libya need to be referred to an education Agent.
- Direct applications: Fill out the International Application for Admission, complete the form and attach all necessary documents to prevent delays. This includes:
- Accredited copy of academic transcripts (including the grading system).
- English tests for English (e.g., IELTS, TOEFL, or any other).
- References from the employer or academic institution (if needed).
- Application for Advanced Standing (if appropriate).
- Advance standing refers to previous studies or work experience that can reduce the course length.
- Southern Cross University recommends your Application be submitted a minimum of two months in advance of the time you plan to begin your studies.
- For more details, please click this link.
Follow the instructions to submit your Application for the Southern Cross University Vice Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarships:
- Complete the application form on this page.
- Please send your Application to (60******[email protected]***8.com)
For more information and to apply for Southern Cross University Scholarships, go to the official website:
- International Regional Scholarships:
- Vice Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarships: