Do you want to continue your studies in Ireland? Yes right? I have Good news for you! The application process to apply for Maynooth University Scholarships is currently open. This post will provide depth about the award program, its advantages, and the step-by-step application procedure.
Maynooth University Scholarships 2022-2023 are partially funded scholarships for international students. The scholarships are available for master’s degrees. The value of the scholarship offered to each student is EUR2,000.
Maynooth University Taught Master’s Scholarships are now open for submissions. Sixty taught Masters awards would be given to students across all disciplines to recognize academic excellence. The Taught Masters Scholarships are awarded only to top well-qualified applicants, individually placed within each institute or department according to the highest overall score in the exams at the end of the year.
Maynooth University is located just 25 km west of Dublin and is accessible via roads (car bus) or by a train network. Maynooth University has 34 academic departments across three faculties: Arts and Sciences; Celtic Studies and Philosophy; Science and Engineering; and Social Sciences. European Credit Transfer System (ECTS) assessment is easily translated to various credit and credit scoring systems.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Maynooth University
- Studied in Ireland
- Opportunity Specializations: Click here to discover all the available master’s classes
- Program Time: One year
- Deadline: June 30, 2022
Maynooth University Scholarships will provide those who are selected with the following advantages:
- The total amount of the award for each student is EUR2,000.
- If the applicant is applying for a two-year Master’s degree, the EUR2,000 scholarship is available only for the initial year.
Eligibility Criteria for Maynooth University Scholarships
To be qualified to be considered for Maynooth University Scholarships, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Required Language: English or Chinese
- Countries Eligible: All world countries
- The applicant must be planning to pursue a full-time, taught master’s degree at the institution beginning in 2022-23.
- You must meet the entry requirements of The Maynooth University taught master’s program they plan to complete in 2022-23. Have applied to apply on www.pac.ie.
- All applicants must be able to earn at at-least 2.1 Honors undergraduate degree to qualify for the Teaching Master’s Scholarship.
- Candidates who aren’t graduates or alumni from Maynooth University will be required to submit their final honors bachelor’s diploma transcripts to their level 8 degrees in PAC.ie in the standard PAC.ie application procedure to be considered for a Taught Master’s program in Maynooth University by July 1, 2022.
- In the right part of the online application for scholarships, applicants who were awarded an award for a student during the last year of their undergraduate studies must submit documentation detailing their undergraduate grant since this will be considered if the two applicants have equally ranked in their final year grades.
- Students currently enrolled in Ph.D. or Master’s degrees are not eligible for application. Students pursuing research programs should apply for the Maynooth University John and Pat Hume Doctoral Research Awards.
Don’t pass up the chance! Follow us on Instagram.
How to Apply for Maynooth University Scholarships?
Follow the steps below to submit an application to be considered for Maynooth University Scholarships:
(1) Find an academic program suitable for you on this page and follow the steps to apply to Maynooth University. The documents you need to submit:
- Officially certified original copy results for all non-Maynooth university-related qualifications are required to accompany the application.
- Non-Maynooth University students are requested to submit a copy of their birth certificate or passport with valid validity.
- The applicants are only required to provide the contact details and names of two professional or academic referees.
(2) To apply for the award to be considered for the scholarship, click this link and enter the following:
- Under TYPE: Click Taught Masters Scholarship
- Under DEPARTMENT: Choose Taught Masters Scholarships
- Click “Search”
(3) Click ” Apply” to fill out the online application.
Also, apply for the Chevening Scholarships and receive university tuition fees and a living allowance per month as well as an economy class return ticket to the UK as well as additional subsidies and grants.
For more information details on Maynooth University Scholarships, please visit the official website: