- High school diploma or GED
Full job description
Retail store managers are responsible for managing day-to-day operations and sales while providing excellent customer service.
Essential Functions (not all-inclusive):
- Coaching, counseling, advice and support for sales team members is a way to manage their success.
- Keep up-to-date on inventory and financial statistics
- Make sure all products are displayed and available for purchase in the store
- Supervise and manage the payroll, recruitment, hiring, and training of store employees
- Execute daily operational tasks in relation to rental and institutional sales for all accounts.
- Encourage teachers to promote the Music & Arts lesson programme and help them
- Provide outstanding customer service to all customers
- Other duties may be assigned
Music & Arts
Music & Arts encourages our colleagues to discover their unique sound. Music & Arts aims to make musicians out of everyone and to inspire others to play an instrument. We are committed to putting customers first, engaging with integrity and passion, and ensuring that our mission is fulfilled.
Benjamin O’Brien, the founder of Music & Arts, was responsible for opening Music & Arts’ first location in Bethesda. Music & Arts was founded in 1952 and offered music lessons, printed music, and art supplies. Ben made the decision to concentrate on music shortly after he opened his business. This decision has remained unaffected to this day.
Music & Arts has grown steadily since the 1990s through organic growth as well as a series of mergers and acquisitions with other music dealers. Music & Arts merged with American Music in 2005 to become America’s largest retailer of orchestra instruments and bands. Music & Arts, based in Frederick, MD is now part of the Guitar Center enterprise. It includes 225+ retail shops, 200+ educational representatives and 250+ affiliate sites.
You will need to have the following experience in order to join our band:
- Equivalent or High School Diploma
- 2 years of relevant work experience
- Retail experience of 3-5 years
- Music experience and musical interest
Do you love this job and would like to apply?
Send your resume and cover letters today with your salary expectations.
Music & Arts is an equal opportunity employer and offer fair and equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color or religion. All employment decisions are made based on job-related requirements.
You may request a reasonable accommodation to apply for a particular opening if you are a qualified person with a disability, a veteran with a disability, or are otherwise unable to access or use our website. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an email to email@example.com.
A store manager must have strong organizational skills, knowledge of merchandising, and the ability to handle difficult customers. They must also be able to keep track of inventory, payroll, and marketing efforts.
- Dollar General Hiring Process, Job Application, Interviews, and Employment in 2022
- Texas Roadhouse Restaurant Manager
- Latest Hotel Job Vacancies in Victoria Island Lagos
- List of Jobs for MBA Graduates With Highest Pay 2022 – Apply Now
- NLP Data Scientist Job Vacancy
- Organist/Pianist Job In West Memphis, Arkansas
- 15 Best Highest Paying Jobs in Japan 2022
- Night Auditor Job Description Template For 2022
- Wells Fargo Hiring Process, Job Application, Interviews, and Employment in 2022 – How to Apply
- Job for a Baker at TWI Foods Inc. in 2022