A restaurant manager oversees all aspects of the business, from planning and staffing to financial management. A successful restaurant manager must be skilled in both business and culinary operations, as well as have strong customer service skills. Many managers also hold a degree in business or culinary management.
Texas Roadhouse – 3.8 N Charleston, SC
The advantages of being the Texas Roadhouse restaurant manager include working with a group of highly skilled individuals and having the chance to develop new skills, and contributing to the success of a business. If you’re looking to become a Texas Roadhouse manager, please visit their website for more details.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Disability Insurance
- Time off paid
Enjoy your work here at Texas Roadhouse! Join us and be proud of your job!
Texas Roadhouse is looking for an iconic Restaurant Manager. The position of Restaurant Manager, you will be in charge of both the back and front of house operations. You will be accountable for ensuring you are ensuring that Legendary Food and Legendary Service is maintained throughout the day. If you’re a seasoned restaurant manager who has a passion for the guests and works in the cooking area, then apply today to become a Restaurant Manager now!
As restaurant manager, the responsibilities will consist of:
- Manage employees on an hourly basis by conducting performance assessments as well as coaching and disciplining them.
- Examining applicants, reviewing applications and hiring, or making suggestions to hire Hourly employees
- The job of directing employees. This includes scheduling hours and weekly schedules and assigning duties prior to and after the open hours at the restaurant.
- Selling, the steps of service, and guest satisfaction
- Conducting, directing, as well as scheduling Front of House and Back of House training
- Supervise and control the preparation and production of food items in a way that is in line with the established recipes and protocols
- Conducting formal line Taste & Temps
- Implementing appropriate security measures in the restaurant to ensure the security of our employees and guests is maintained throughout the day.
- Manage your food, supply, and other costs by running a weekly inventory
- Understanding the importance of managing and implementing safe food handling practices
- Lives by our fundamental values every day Passion, Partnership, Honesty, Integrity, and Fun with a purpose
The staff at Texas Roadhouse have an enjoyable culture that is flexible with schedules for work, discounts in our restaurants and friendly competitions, recognition, formal training, and job opportunities to grow your career.
We provide a complete rewards program within 30 days of starting employment for Restaurant Managers who satisfy our eligibility criteria for benefits. Our total rewards program comprises, however, it is not restricted to the following:
- A variety of medical insurance plans are top in class
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Parental, Donor, Bereavement, and 100% Paid Maternity Leave
- Adoption Assistance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life, Accident, and Critical Illness Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Employee Assistance Program
- Business Travel Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursements of up to 5250 dollars per calendar year
- Monthly Profit Sharing Program
- Quarterly Restricted Stock Units Program
- Many ways to contribute to your community
- Annual holiday bonus
Our company is proud to have been recognized as an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to offering an equal opportunity for employment to all applicants and employees regardless of race or color or religion, gender, age or gender, identity or disability or sexual orientation, veteran status and citizenship, nationality, or any other legally protected category. We encourage and invite any applicant to apply.
Contact the restaurant and request an employee to provide more details regarding this job.
A Texas Roadhouse Restaurant Manager is an opportunity that requires knowledge and lots of hard work. The manager must manage the restaurant and run the restaurant efficiently while also providing top customer service.
- Retail Store Manager needed at Guilter Center
- Part-Time Library Assistant – Apply Now
- Latest Hotel Job Vacancies in Victoria Island Lagos
- Waiter/Food and Beverage Server Needed at The Royal Taste of India, Canada
- Video Coordinator Job is Available at Lamar University
- List of Jobs for MBA Graduates With Highest Pay 2022 – Apply Now
- Wells Fargo Hiring Process, Job Application, Interviews, and Employment in 2022 – How to Apply
- Dollar General Hiring Process, Job Application, Interviews, and Employment in 2022
- 15 Best Highest Paying Jobs in Business 2022
- Cable Installer Needed in Canada in 2022