In this post, we will be showing you the latest hotel job vacancies in victoria island Lagos and how you can apply for them.
The hotel industry is one of the most lucrative industries in Nigeria. If you’re looking for a job, then this blog post is just for you!. Many hotels in Victoria Island Lagos is seriously looking for graduate and undergraduate to occupy many positions in their hotel to meet up the standard requirement of their customers and also sustain their customers base on the provision of higher quality service.
We’ve got all the latest vacancies from hotels across Victoria Island Lagos. Check them out below!
• The Royal Palm Hotel one of the highest-paid Hotels in Victoria Island offers a variety of jobs including front desk clerks, housekeepers, restaurant waiters/waitresses, and more. Apply now before they fill up!
• Radisson Hotel Group is one of the world’s largest and most dynamic hotel groups with seven distinctive hotel brands with more than 1,100 hotels in destinations around the world. Radisson Hotel is looking for workers that will occupy many positions listed below at the current job vacancy.
• Royal Residences by Design Union is a 5 Star Hotel on Victoria Island providing a high-end hostelling experience for exclusive individuals. We are recruiting to fill the position below at the current job vacancy.
• The Eko Hotels & Suites is one of the most famous hotels in Victoria Island Lagos also one of the highest-paid hotels in Nigeria.
Eko Hotel is offering an extensive range of hospitality services to create more job opportunities and also make sure their customers stay with them as comfortable as possible.
Eko Hotel is looking for more workers in different sections such as Waters, Cook, housekeeping, and others. This blog post will show you how you can apply today!
Note: If you have experience in catering or cooking, then you are a vital person that the Hotels are looking for, what a great opportunity.
Current Hotel Job vacancies in Victoria Island Lagos
• Travel and tours manager: To maintain positive associations with sellers of direct travel, like vehicle rentals, inns, booking flights, lodgings, vehicle rentals, and planning exercises.
• Hotel manager: Administrator responsibilities incorporate plan and sort out convenience, providing food and other lodging administrations promote and market the business
• Server/waiter/waitress at Radisson hotel
• Laundry attendant at Radisson hotel group.
• Parlor server at Radisson hotel group
• Laundry attendant at Radisson blu hotels
• Lounge server at Radisson blu hotels
• Reconciliation accountant at the blowfish hotel
• Sales coordinator at Radisson hotel group Lagos state
• Front office manager at Royal residences by design union
• Front office manager at Design union to serve as services, Reception, and Reservations operations and serve as the face of the hotel to guests, setting the tone for guests while they are in the hotel. Promotes motivates and maintains good staff and the public.
Hotel Job Vacancies in Victoria Island Lagos Salary Scale
The salary range for people working in Nigeria in Tourism, Gastronomy, and Hotel Business is typically from 59,593 NGN (minimum salary) to 169,846 NGN (highest average, the actual maximum salary is higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary drastically among different job positions. The various salary of different position in the Hotel at Victoria Island Lagos is listed below in the table:
People also read:
List of Hotel Salary in Victoria Island Lagos
Accommodation Manager: NGN 87,346 – 244,360 Activity instructor NGN 78,604 – 143,049 Assistant Cook NGN: 57,006 – 130,798 Bartender: NGN 61,646 – 140,109 Booking Agent: NGN 88,890 – 146,879 Croupier: NGN 79,516 – 154,379
Catering Manager: NGN 95,680 – 273595 Chambermaid: NGN 69,276 – 122,983 Chef: NGN 86,762 – 241,773 Concierge: NGN 61,350 – 165,215 Cook: NGN 71711 – 149,228
Pizza cook: NGN 77.356 – 154,561
Fast Food worker: NGN 60,696 – 137,822 Flight Attendant: NGN 112,912 – 200,621 Kitchen Helper: NGN 68,187 – 121,843 Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor: NGN 64,034 – 113,719 Operations Supervisor: NGN 74,694 – 189,106
Shift manager: NGN 85,279 – 201,486
Hotel Porter: NGN 60,517 – 134,485 Publican: NGN 82,087 – 159,217 Receptionist: NGN 70,177 – 115,452
Restaurant employee: NGN 69,929 – 123,732 Retail Store Manager: NGN 98,324 – 208,959 Travel Guide: NGN 64,377 – 183,013
Sommelier: NGN 111,533 – 190,000
Spa Therapist: NGN 68,531 – 147,544 Waiter: NGN 64,478 – 141,478 Waiter Rome service: NGN 55,700 – 130,000
How do I apply for Hotel Job vacancies in Victoria Island Lagos?
How do I apply for hotel job vacancies in Victoria Island Lagos? This is a question that most people ask themselves. If you too are looking to be employed with hotels and resorts, the following article will provide you with information on how to go about it. Read on as we discuss: what qualifications are necessary; where one can find such vacancies; and finally, how to apply for them.
What are the qualifications for Hotel Job Vacancies in Victoria Island Lagos?
As a general rule, you should be no less than 18 years of age and have secondary school recognition. In uncommon cases, you might be needed to acquire an advanced education.
A college degree in accommodation the board or a connected field will be profitable in the recruiting system for lodging the executive’s position.
Frequently, section-level positions put forth an age line and don’t need any proper instruction, while a few areas might command secondary school certificates.
Nonetheless, the executives’ positions might require four-year college educations in related fields, like neighborliness or business. Organizations may likewise order various measures of experience. Send your CV and Resume to the Hotel Email address or Website
• Apply online, on the Hotel website and fill in all required forms
• Upload your CV and Resume on their website
• Confirm your Email (depending on the structure of the Hotel website)
• You can also send your CV and Resume to their Email address
If you’re looking for an exciting career in hospitality, check out the latest hotel job vacancies in Victoria Island Lagos! There are plenty of opportunities available right now.
If you want to get started with your application process all information about salaries and requirements before applying has been provided for you through this post.
We hope that you’ve found this post interesting and captivating. If so, we would love to have your feedback in the comments section below! Our team is always happy when they hear from our readers.
Finally, don’t forget to check back for a new list of hotel jobs available right now in Nigeria.