Looking for a new job? TWI Foods Inc. is hiring a Baker! This position would be responsible for preparing and cooking food from scratch.
Experience in baking is a plus, but not required.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to [email protected]
Bakers use their knowledge of food ingredients and preparation to create recipes and baked items.
They mix and measure raw ingredients, bake, decorate and bake products, and ensure that their products are all-natural and comply with food safety standards.
We are seeking skilled Bakers with a creative and innovative approach who want to offer top-quality baked goods and service quickly and professionally.
The Baker will develop, implement, and enhance recipes and perform quality tests on the ingredients used and the final product Use glazes, icings, fillings, and decorations to improve the presentation of items and handle requests from clients.
They will also greet customers, answer their questions, tidy workspaces and equipment, and perform other tasks to ensure that customers are met.
The bakery is adequately stocked and functioning efficiently. Anyone legally working in Canada is eligible for this position.
If you’re not honestly able to be employed in Canada, The employer will not be able to consider your employment application.
For successful a Baker to be successful, you must be professional and pleasant and focus on food quality and customer service.
It would help if you were organized, focused, and attentive, and you should also know ways of baking
TWI Foods Inc.
40 Shaft Road Etobicoke, Ontario M9W 4M2, Canada
- Permanent positions are available.
- Full time
$16.50 per hour to work 40 hours over a week.
Job specifications for job
Secondary (high) school certificate of graduation
Seven months or less a year
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills managing time and resources, and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail, mainly when conducting quality inspections of ingredients and other products.
- The ability to work in a group or independently collaborate with team members to resolve problems, set schedules, complete orders, and bake unique products.
- Flexibility to meet customers’ needs includes early morning, evening weekends, and holidays.
- The ability to function in a busy, hot atmosphere and stand, walk and bend, work with appliances and hands, and lift heavy objects for a prolonged time.
- Create special orders
- Cakes and cakes can be decorated with Frosting as well as baked items
- Make sure that the quality of the products conforms to established standards
- Create production schedules
- Bake the batters and doughs mixed.
- Prepare the dough for pies and rolls, bread and sweets batters for muffins, cakes, cookies, frostings, and icings according to recipes or special requests from customers.
Training staff on preparation for cooking, handling, and preparation of food items
Request or place an order for equipment, materials, and equipment
Create dishes for customers suffering from allergies to food or intolerances.
Large volume bakery
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- A fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Pressured work
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Standing for long periods
- Tight deadlines
Ability to Supervise
One to two people
- Wedding cakes and special cakes
- Donuts and muffins
- Pastries and desserts
- Cake decorating
- Bread and rolls
- Team player
- Job Validation
The job advertisement is valid until March 20th, 2021.
The company promotes equal opportunities for every job applicant, not just people who identify themselves as indigenous peoples, newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Students, and others in the following areas Visible minorities and youth.
Method of Application
The application process is by email and also via mail.
40 Shaft Road Etobicoke, Ontario M9W 4M2
TWI Foods Inc. is looking for a baker to join its team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the baking industry, be able to work independently, and have excellent communication skills.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Republished by Blog Post Promoter