You can continue your studies in Germany today. International Max Planck Research School PhD. scholarship is currently available. This article will provide information about IMPRS Ph.D. scholarships, their benefits, and the application process.
International Max Planck Research School Ph.D. Scholarship 20022-2023 is a scholarship that is fully funded for international students. The contract includes health insurance, pension contributions, and other social benefits. The minimum take-home pay of Ph.D. students after taxes and deductions is 1,700 Euro per Month.
International students can apply to the IMPRS Ph.D. Program for Science. They will be enrolled in doctoral studies at Germany’s International Max Planck Research School. The International Max Planck Research School for Cell, Developmental, and Systems Biology provides training for talented young postgraduate researchers. This school is located in Dresden and incorporates Biology, Physics, and Chemistry. Our Ph.D. students are enthusiastic about cross-disciplinary science and looking for new research directions.
The International Max Planck Research School is looking for young, innovative, and skilled researchers who are interested in our mission and are hungry to discover new alternatives. Successful applicants must have a burning desire to change science’s future and the ability to succeed in a highly competitive, interdisciplinarity environment.
- Levels of Study: Doctoral Degree (Ph.D.).
- Institution(s),International Max Planck Research School
- Study In: Germany
- Courses Available:
- Computer science
- Applied Mathematics
- Life Sciences
- Program Duration:4 Year
- Deadline All applications are accepted at anytime
International Max Planck School Ph.D. Scholarship offers the following benefits:
- The IMPRS CellDevoSys guarantees you full financial support throughout your Ph.D., i.e., for up to 4 years. Ph.D. projects within the IMPRS are limited to 4 years.
- Financial assistance is provided through an employment contract of 65% TvoD (German tariff for employees working in civil services).
- The agreement includes insurance for health, pension contributions, and other social benefits. After deductions and taxes, the minimum take-home pay of Ph.D. students is 1,700 Euro per mon.
Eligibility Criteria International Max Planck Research School PhD Scholarship
Candidates must meet these criteria to be eligible to receive the International Max Planck Research School Ph.D. Scholarship.
- Required Language: English.
- Please include your TOEFL or IELTS scores with your application if you have the opportunity.
- Eligible Countries All World Countries
- Admission is solely based on past scientific qualifications and future possibilities. This ensures that only the best-qualified candidates are recruited openly and fairly.
- Before starting your thesis work, you will need a university degree or a date for graduation.
- Essential is a distinct proficiency in the application of textbook scientific knowledge. Enthusiasm, collaboration, and enthusiasm are critical.
- Before pursuing a Ph.D. thesis in engineering, applicants must possess or anticipate receiving a Master’s Degree in Life Sciences or Biology. Applicants with a BSc degree in a relevant field are welcome to apply. The curriculum includes independent research and drafting a thesis.
- English is the primary language used in the program. Applicants should be proficient in both spoken and written English. Please include TOEFL or IELTS test results in your application if you have the opportunity.
- Candidates who have been a part of an IMPRS group for more than three months are “internal” candidates. General admission is open to internal candidates. For Ph.D. thesis work, they can join a research team if their previous affiliation does not exceed 12 months.
- For interviews to be granted, candidates within the organization must have outstanding performance.
- Evaluation Process
- Eligible applications that have been submitted will be evaluated. The initial evaluation is based on the national education system of the applicants and is conducted by the relevant educational system’s internal experts.
- We may also run Skype and phone interviews as part of the evaluation process. Faculty members will recommend qualified applications for further assessment. They work together to shorten the list of candidates invited to Dresden for an interview week.
How to Apply for International Max Planck Research School Ph.D. Scholarship
Follow these steps to apply for this scholarship
- Please take a look at our research and featured positions.
- You have the qualifications and are enthusiastic about our research.
- Request 2 referees for support in your application
- Complete the form
- Once referees submit their recommendations, you can submit
Please visit our official website for more information about the International Max Planck Research School Ph.D. Scholarship.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter