You can Begin your Spanish study adventure today as The application period for the Barcelona Graduate School of Economics Scholarships is open. This article will provide information about the scholarship program, its benefits, and the steps involved in applying.
Barcelona Graduate School of Economics Scholarship 2022-2023 provides a fully-funded master’s scholarship for international students. The scholarship covers tuition fees up to 100% and a small number of fully funded scholarships.
Candidates offered admission to the Barcelona GSE must have shown their ability to succeed in our intensive Master’s programs. Talented candidates are also provided financial aid to pay a portion or all of their tuition fees.
The Barcelona GSE receives merit-based funding from generous private and public sponsors and its resources.
Financial aid is available through the Barcelona GSE based on academic merit. Waivers of 100%, 75%, and 50% tuition fees and a limited number of fully-funded scholarships are available. Candidates with a solid academic record will be eligible for financial aid.
The Barcelona Graduate School of Economics is an independent graduate education and research institution. Several master’s degree options are available at the School, including in Finance, Economics, and Data Science. RePEc has ranked it among the best Economics Departments worldwide.
We give out an average of 800,000EUR worth of merit-based funding to Master’s students every year. About 36% of students who have completed their studies have received partial or full funding.
- Level Of Study: Masters
- Institution(s). Barcelona Graduate School of Economics
- Study in: Barcelona (Spain)
- DeadlineJanuary 15, 2022/July 9, 2022
- Master’s degree in Economics and Finance
- Economics Program
- Finance Program
- Master’s degree in Specialized Economic Analysis
- Program for Competition and Market Regulation
- Economics of Public Policy Program
- International Trade, Finance, and Development Program
- Macroeconomic Policy and Financial Markets Program
- Master’s degree in Data Science
- Data Science Program
The Barcelona Graduate School of Economics Scholarships offer the following benefits to the recipient:
- Waivers available for 100%, 75%, and 50% tuition fees
- Teaching Assistantships
- Only a few scholarships are fully funded.
Barcelona Graduate School of Economics Scholarships: Eligibility Criteria
The following requirements are required to be eligible for the Barcelona Graduate School of Economics Scholarships:
- Languages Required: English
- Eligible countries: International students coming from developing nations
- An undergraduate/bachelor/Grado/laurea, or equivalent degree from an accredited college or university (for Bologna degrees, a minimum of 180 ECTS are required).
- An applicant with a typical degree would have a University Diploma (in Economics, Finance, Engineering, or Mathematics) and a Diploma in Business Administration.
- Advanced English language skills are indicated by a TOEFL score of 90 and higher / IELTS Academic Score of 6.5 or greater.
- Although not required, it is highly recommended.
- GRE General Test
- Not all applicants will be admitted if they meet the requirements. The following admission criteria will be used to evaluate candidates:
- Excellent academic record
- Quantitative skills
- Reference letters
How to apply for Barcelona Graduate School of Economics Scholarships
Follow these instructions to apply for this scholarship
(1) Get your application materials.
- Transcripts of undergraduate students: You can upload an unofficial transcript if you do not have an official transcript. All accepted students must submit their official transcripts at the September course registration before the academic year starts.
- Undergraduate diploma: If your undergraduate program has not been completed, you will need a signed letter to confirm that you have committed to graduate before you start your master’s degree at the Barcelona GSE.
- Copies of your passport
- Curriculum vitae (2 pages maximum)
- Statement of purpose (maximum 700 words)
- You must show proof of English language proficiency. We recommend waiting until you have the required documents and language certificates to apply if you do not already possess one.
- Optional, but strongly recommended: GRE General Test scores. Applicants to all programs should provide scores from the GRE General Test. These scores are often an essential component of admission decisions.
- Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in social sciences, or any other undergraduate degree that does not include a vital quantitative component, will benefit from a good GRE score. Directors have used the GRE score in previous years to help them identify high-potential candidates who had not been exposed to rigorous mathematical training. We strongly recommend that candidates submit the GRE. (Barcelona GSE institution code: 2531 for GRE General Test.
- There are two types of reference letters:
- – Intellectual ability
- – Experience/Research skills
- Motivation to overcome challenges
- – Ability to work in groups
- – The ability to thrive in a new environment
(2) Fill out the online form. All programs share one online form. You can list up to three programs when you create your application.
(3) Each academic year, you can submit one application with up to three choices of programs.
(4) A 60 EUR application fee is required (non-refundable). There are many options for bank and credit card transfers.
(5) Within 4-6 weeks, you will receive your admission decision and any financial aid offers (if there are still seats in your program).
Visit the official website to learn more about Barcelona Graduate School of Economics Scholarships.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter