Begin your journey of learning with us in the UAE. In this article, on how to apply for Canadian University Dubai scholarship 2023 we’ll provide a detailed explanation of this scholarship program, its advantages, and the step-by-step application procedure.
Canadian University Dubai Scholarship 2022-2023 is a partially-funded student scholarship that is open to international students. This scholarship is only available to undergraduate and master’s students. The scholarship covers the tuition up to 50 percent exempted.
Canadian University Dubai offers the following scholarship opportunities:
- Academic Excellence Scholarship
- Sports Scholarship
- Financial Hardship Scholarship
- Special Needs Scholarship
- Special Talent Scholarship
Canadian University Dubai (CUD) was founded in 2006 to offer outstanding academic programs that are based on Canadian educational and curriculum principles as well as to offer students the opportunity to pursue higher education, research, and job possibilities in Canada.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institution(s): Canadian University Dubai
- Learn in the following countries: UAE
- Opportunities Focus Areas: to view all of the programs available, visit cud.ac.ae
- Program Duration: Depends on the chosen degree.
- Deadline for HTML0:The late deadline to apply for a scholarship for fall is the 7th of July. The deadline for applications to the scholarship program to apply for the spring term is the 20th of December day.
Canadian University Dubai Scholarships will offer students a tuition reduction of up 50%.
Eligibility Criteria for Canadian University Dubai Scholarship
To be eligible for Canadian University Dubai Scholarship, applicants must satisfy all of the following conditions:
- Required Language: English.
- Countries Eligible: All world countries.
- The scholarship is open to students of any country of origin who have met the requirements for admission.
- In order to be considered for the Financial Hardship Scholarship, the amount of courses students are required to take will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis but, when feasible the minimum requirement is 4 academic classes is suggested.
- Financial Hardship Scholarships are available only for one semester.
- Students are able to apply again each term to keep their award.
- Financial Hardship Scholarships are not eligible to apply to summer semesters.
- To be considered eligible to be eligible, they must meet an academic score of 75 percent.
- Students who return to the school must attain a minimum 2.8 CGPA to be eligible to apply for or reapply for financial hardship scholarships. Financial Hardship Scholarship.
- Successful applicants must give at least 15 hours each month of volunteer work in the community as part of their dedication to the university.
How to Apply for Canadian University Dubai Scholarship 2023
Follow the below instructions for submitting an application to the Canadian University Dubai Scholarship:
- If you’re an undergraduate, you’ll be required to verify the admission prerequisites.
- Apply for Canadian University from Here.
- Complete this Scholarship Application Form at cud. ac.ae You’ll have to provide all the supporting documents:
- Application form completed
- Current rental contract
- Statements from banks
- The employee certificate and the salary statement for each family member employed
- A copy of the visa and passport for all family members who work (or the parents)
- The certificates of tuition for education for each sibling
- Notification: All documents will be kept secret. Applications with insufficient documentation are not taken into consideration by the scholarship committee in giving the Financial Hardship Scholarships.
- you can send your application form with other documents to the scholarship website.
- Apply for McGill University Scholarships 2023 | International
- How to Apply for National Chiao Tung University Scholarships 2023 (Fully Funded)
- Sir Evelyn De Rothschild Scholarship 2022 : How to Apply
- Apply for Webster Vienna Private University Scholarships 2023
- $1,000 Bookoo Scholarship 2022 – How to Apply
- How To Apply For Universite de Montreal Scholarships 2023
- How to Apply for Ehsaas Scholarship 2022
- Trent Scholarships for Undergraduate Students in Canada 2022 – How to Apply
- The University of Ottawa Scholarship For African Students
- Amazon Student Scholarship Program 2022 – How to Apply