You can Begin your academic adventure in Hubei today. The Hubei Government Scholarship is now open. In This guide, I will discuss the scholarship’s benefits and the steps involved in applying.
The Hubei Government Scholarship 2022-2023, fully funded for international students, is available. The Beijing Municipal Education Commission provided the initial funding of 35 million yuan ($5 million). Three types of scholarships are available, with the most expensive at 40,000 Yuan (US$5,700) per recipient.
Hubei is a province that has the highest level of scientific and educational research. Over 120 higher education institutions are located in Hubei, which includes two of China’s Top Ten Universities (Wuhan University and Huazhong University of Science and Technology) and seven universities that are part of the National 211 Project. The population of undergraduate students at Hubei’s higher education institutions reached a 1.4million, while the number of postgraduate students reached 103,000.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): Hubei Government
- Study in: China
- Courses Philosophy and economics. Management, science, engineering, medicine, and history.
- Hubei Government Scholarship Deadline Between June and February HTML3_
List Of Universities That Offer Hubei Government Scholarship
- Wuhan University
- Huazhong University of Science and Technology
- Central China Normal University
- Wuhan University of Technology
- The China University of Geosciences, (Wuhan).
- Zhongnan University of Economics and Law
- Huazhong Agricultural University
- South Central University for Nationalities
- Hubei University
- Wuhan University of Science and Technology
- Yangtze University
- Jianghan University
- Hubei University of Technology
- Wuhan Institute of Technology
- Wuhan Textile University
- Hubei University of Chinese Medicine
- Wuhan Polytechnic University
- Hubei University of Automobile Technology
- Hubei University for Nationalities
- Hubei University of Medicine
- Hubei University of Economics
- Wuhan Institute of Physical Education
- Hubei Institute of Fine Arts
- Wuhan Conservatory of Music
Hubei Government Scholarship Duration
- Scholarships for Chinese Universities and Colleges in the Beijing Region: The scholarship duration should not exceed four years.
- Scholarships for Chinese language learning or advanced study in Chinese colleges and universities in the Beijing area: The scholarship period should not exceed one year.
- Scholarships for international students and scholars to study in Beijing, China. The scholarship period should not exceed one year.
- Students who are exchange students from China or have made outstanding contributions to international education in Beijing. The scholarship should last less than one year.
Hubei Government Scholarship Coverage
Hubei Government Scholarships can be divided into five types:
- Undergraduate Scholarship: 10,000 per annum;
- Graduate Scholarship: 15,000 RMB/year;
- The annual doctorate scholarship costs 20,000 RMB;
- General Scholar Scholarship: 5,000 RMB for 6 months or 10,000 annually;
- Advanced Scholar Scholarship (including visiting scholar) is 10,000 per six months or 20,000 annually.
Eligibility Criteria for Hubei Government Scholarship
The Hubei Government Scholarship is only available to those who meet the following conditions:
- Languages Required: Languages required for an applicant are determined by their academic programs.
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries except Chinese citizens.
- Foreign citizens must have valid passports. Applicants should be friendly to China.
- Applicants must be disciplined, hardworking, and in good health.
- Scholarship applicants must be between 25 and 35 years of age, with a degree equivalent to a Chinese High School Diploma or higher.
- Graduate Scholarship applicants must be at least 30 years of age and have a bachelor’s degree.
- Doctorate Scholarship candidates should be between 35 and 35 years of age, have a master’s degree, and not exceed that average age.
- All General Scholar Scholarship candidates should be under 40 years old. Chinese language scholars must have a Higher School Degree. Professional scholars should also have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Advanced Scholar Scholarship candidates should have a master’s or higher degree and an associate professor title. They should also be at least 50 years old.
- Applicants are not eligible for financial assistance from the Chinese government.
- Meets the entry requirements for the program and university.
How do I apply for a Hubei Government Scholarship?
To apply for the Hubei Government Scholarship, please follow these step-by-step instructions:
- Choose a university offering Hubei Government Scholarship. (A list is provided above.)
- After you have decided on a university in Hubei, visit the website for that University in Hubei to find the Scholarships tab
- Click on Hubei Municipal Government Scholarship in the Scholarships Section. This section contains the complete process guide for that Hubei University, including application forms and required documents. However, you can also see the steps below.
- List Of Documents Requirements for Hubei Municipal Government Scholarship:
- Application Form for Hubei Provincial Foreign Student Scholarship
- Copy of Passport
- Notarized highest Diploma
- Notarized Transcript or Certificate of Job Title
- Health Certificate
- All applicants under 18 years old should submit the legal documents from their Chinese guardians.
- Fill out the online application form if required by the university.
- Locate the address of the university where you can send your admission documents
For more information about Hubei Government Scholarships, please visit: