If you’re looking to pursue a degree at one of the best Australian universities that offer fully-funded scholarships, then the 2023 Melbourne university scholarship that is currently ongoing is designed for you. In this article, we will go into detail about the University of Melbourne Scholarship, its advantages, and the step-by- procedure for applying.
The University of Melbourne Scholarship from 2022 through 2023 is a fully-funded scholarship available to students from abroad. These scholarships are for students pursuing Master’s or Ph.D. studies. These scholarships cover the full costs of tuition, travel expenses, a living allowance of about $30,500 annually as well as academic costs.
The University provides many prizes specifically designed to recognize the hard work and achievements throughout your education. Starting in the first year of your undergraduate studies. Through internships, and on until your Ph.D. You can get prizes that can assist you in focusing your research. Through these prizes, they will not only help you in your studies – they’ll also be an essential part of your resume.
Melbourne Model’ is structured to allow international flexibility and has more than 1300 students each year abroad for a semester, year, or short-term intensive program. Graduate students are able to seek financial aid for research in other countries as well as participate in research and publish it and collaborate with colleagues in key conferences.
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): University of Melbourne
- Research in Australia
- Opportunity Special Areas of Focus: Please visit the graduate page for course information to search for all available courses.
- Program Period:
- 2 years of study for students pursuing an MS by research degree.
- up to 3.5 years for those pursuing the doctoral degree.
- Deadline for Application: When you’ve submitted an application for a graduate course in research on or before the date of application closure for that particular course then you will automatically be eligible for Graduate Research Scholarships.
The Scholarship Scope
University of Melbourne Scholarship 2022 provides the recipient with the following advantages:
- The full offset of fees is available for two years of students pursuing the Masters’s by Research degree or up to four years for those seeking a doctoral.
- The living allowance is $31,000 a year per (2020 Full-time Study Rate) in the amount of 2 years for students pursuing a Masters’s by Research degree or up to 3.5 years for students pursuing an advanced degree. The living allowance is indexed annually and can include limited medical, paid sick, and parental leave.
- Relocation grant of $2000 to students who move to States and Territories outside of Victoria and $3000 for those who are moving out of Australia.
- Overseas Students Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership for international students that require an academic visa in order to study in Australia.
Qualifications Criteria for the University of Melbourne Scholarship
To be eligible for the University of Melbourne Scholarship, applicants must meet the requirements listed below:
- Required Language: English.
- Country Eligible: All world countries.
- Have submitted an application and meet the entry requirements to receive the master’s or doctoral renewal of the degree at The University of Melbourne or be currently taking part in graduate research within The University of Melbourne.
How do I apply for the University of Melbourne Scholarship 2022/2023?
Follow the instructions for applying for the University of Melbourne Scholarship:
- Select your program of choice
- Verify whether you are eligible and what fees you will be charged.
- Be ready for documentation.
- Apply for the Melbourne scholarship.
- Get evaluated and stay a while to see if offers are still available.
- Lastly, start planning for your accommodation.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter