A frontend developer is responsible for developing the graphical interface and appearance of a website or application. They may design, develop, and test all aspects of the user interface, including graphics, layout, and animations.
Are you a creative thinker who loves to solve problems? Do you have a passion for web development? If so, this may be the perfect job for you! As a frontend developer, you will help create and maintain the user interface of a website or application.
They also manage the web content and may work with back-end developers to integrate the website into an existing system. As technology changes, so too does the role of a frontend developer.
- Estimated at $98,000 to $140,000 per year
- Responsive web design
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor’s degree
Full job description
Title: Frontend developer (Contract for Hire)
Summary of the Job:
Rackner is currently working with a team that includes cloud architects, data scientists, and full-stack web developers to create an enterprise system. This platform will improve the quality of patient care.
Note: This contract job is part-time and can be extended to full-time employment. We are seeking someone willing to participate in a paid coding contest for up to a couple of hours per day for a few weeks as a contractor and, if successful, become an employee full-time later in the summer.
U.S. Citizenship is Required
These are the Essential Functions
- We collaborate with other frontend developers who are experts in styling and markup.
- We are implementing the frontend logic to define the behavior of visual elements in a web app.
- Create functional, attractive web- and mobile-based apps that are usable
- Offer website maintenance and enhancements
- To create web pages, you can use a combination of markup language and HTML
- Create functional requirements documents and specifications
- Assist back-end engineers with coding and troubleshooting
- Cascading style sheets (CSS) that can be used across all browsers and platforms should be created
- Ensure consistency in branding and graphic design throughout the product’s interface
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technologies
- Promote usability best practices
Minimum Education and Work Experience:
B.S. A bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or a related field
- NodeJS is an excellent tool to have
- Figma, Sketch, and Adobe Suite are great options for creating responsive websites.
Frontend developers are essential to the success of any website. They are responsible for the look, feel, and interactivity of a website.
If you’re interested in pursuing a career in frontend development, there are plenty of resources available to help you get started.
They work with designers and backend developers to create an enjoyable user experience. If you are interested in becoming a frontend developer, there are many resources available to help you get started.
The field is constantly changing, so it’s important to stay up to date with the latest trends and technologies. If you’re willing to put in the hard work, a career in frontend development can be both rewarding and lucrative.
- Software Engineer Salary Per Year in USA
- 10 Most In-Demand Freelance Skills 2022
- Job for a Software Developer at Lear Co-Packaging Ltd in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada in 2022
- 20 High-Paying Jobs that Will be in Demand in the Next 10 Years
- Associate Scientist Product Development – Nutrition – Columbus, OH
- Latest Hotel Job Vacancies in Victoria Island Lagos
- Organist/Pianist Job In West Memphis, Arkansas
- Top 10 Most In-Demand Jobs in the United States
- How to Apply for GSMA 2022
- Work in Canada as a Graphic Designer in 2022