Associate Scientist Product Development is a career that offers opportunities for growth and development in the field of product development.
Associate Scientist Product Development is a position that oversees product development within a company. In this role, the associate scientist is responsible for reviewing and approving products before they are released to the market.
The associate scientist also develops new products and oversees the marketing of these products. This position is important because it helps companies stay ahead of the competition.
The Associate Scientist Product Development role is responsible for researching, developing, and testing new products. This position requires a strong scientific background and the ability to think outside the box.
The Associate Scientist Product Development is also responsible for working with the marketing department to get products off the ground and into the hands of consumers.
Associate Scientists work in research and development, developing new products and services. They typically have a bachelor’s degree in science or engineering and typically work under the supervision of a scientist or engineer.
Associate Scientists can find careers in companies that manufacture products or provide services, such as software companies, consulting firms, or biotech companies.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Product development
- Experiments in the laboratory
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor’s degree
Full Job Description
Abbott is a world-class health leader who assists people to live their lives more fully throughout all stages of their lives. Our life-changing technology portfolio encompasses all aspects of healthcare, including top-of-the-line products and businesses in medical devices, diagnostics nutrition, and branded generic medications. Our 113,000 employees serve patients across more than 160 countries.
Associate Scientist Product Development
Our nutrition business is a leader in science-based nutritional products suitable for people of all different ages, from helping infants and children develop to keeping adults healthy and active.
Many people across the globe rely on our top-rated brands – like Similac(r), PediaSure(r), Pedialyte(r), Ensure(r), Glucerna(r), and ZonePerfect(r) to help them gain the nutrients they need to live a healthy life.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Abbott, we can help you get an excellent job that could develop into a career. We provide:
Career development and training With onboarding programs designed for new employees as well as tuition assistance
Financial security through incentive programs, competitive compensation, and retirement plans
Health and well-being programs include dental, medical vision, wellness, and occupational health programs.
Paid time off
401(k) pension savings that have an attractive match from the company
The reliability of a business with a proven track record of high financial performance, and a long history of actively participating in local communities
Our office is located in Columbus, OH, and currently has the possibility of hiring an Associate Scientist for Product Development.
Within Abbott Nutrition Research & Development (R&D), Our goal is to develop innovative, high-quality products that provide lasting value, provide the best user experience, and improve the health outcomes of all phases of life.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- coordinating, consulting, collecting data, analyzing and comprehending research data, understanding key findings and issues, and generating viable suggestions and ideas for PR&D teams.
- Create shelf life testing plans for products, and establish new ingredient qualification requirements for the product lines.
- The collaboration together with Design Assurance, Medical Safety, Nutrition Science, Project Management, Commercial, and other groups to support the development of new products.
- Develop feasibility batches and optimize within the Research Center; plan, organize and conduct replication studies in the Pilot Plant facility under the direction of a researcher or project coordinator. R&D manager.
- Engage and interact with groups from other organizations, exchange information, update and summaries of data, write technical reports, and compile technical information for team members who are not technical.
Strategy: The projects are assigned with defined goals and scope. Ensure that the operations are in accordance with the project’s critical paths. The specific direction of the activities is not necessary, and budgets time to carry out the assigned tasks.
Qualitative of Work: Responsible for ensuring the accuracy, quality, as well as timeliness of results from experiments and assessments of data.
Work Performance: Capably synthesizes information and analyzes results, makes conclusions, and reviews the progress with a supervisor.
Highlights that are not in line with the specification or developments that are not in line with the specification to the supervisor for review.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE, YOU’LL BRING
Minimum B.S. in a scientifically related field and 0-3 years of work experience in a laboratory for research or industry.
The experience of developing products for nutritional liquids is an advantage.
Learn more about our benefits that will help you live your life to the fullest: www.abbottbenefits.com
Set your sights on your career at Abbott for a wide range of opportunities in Abbott, a company that offers the opportunity for growth and willpower to ensure your success. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to diversity in its employees.
Visit us at www.abbott.com or on Facebook atwww.facebook.com/Abbott, and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.
The associate scientist in product development is a key player in bringing new products to market. They work with teams of engineers and scientists to develop products that meet customer needs and comply with safety regulations.
The associate scientist must have strong technical skills and be able to think critically to solve problems. They also need good communication skills to work effectively with other team members.
A career as an associate scientist in product development can be rewarding and challenging and offers many opportunities for growth.
- Frontend Developer Job (Contract to Hire)
- List of Jobs for MBA Graduates With Highest Pay 2022 – Apply Now
- 20 Best IT Certifications for Beginners in 2022
- 15 Best Paying Jobs in Major Chemicals in 2022
- 10 Most In-Demand Freelance Skills 2022
- 15 Best Paying Jobs in Natural Gas Distribution in 2022
- Job for a Software Developer at Lear Co-Packaging Ltd in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada in 2022
- Top 10 Most In-Demand Jobs in the United States
- 20 High-Paying Jobs that Will be in Demand in the Next 10 Years
- Remote jobs are available in Canada In 2022