Begin your Belgian study adventure. There’s good news! Vrije Universiteit Brussel Scholarships applications are now open. This article will provide detailed information about the scholarship, its benefits, and the steps involved in applying.
International students are eligible to apply for VUB Scholarships in European Master of Science In Photonics. Several full scholarships will be awarded by Vrije Universiteit Brussel each year to cover the cost of living in Brussels.
Vrije Universiteit Brussel, a university in Brussels, is a global-focused university. VUB aims to build a better culture by providing high-quality education and tailor-made studies. All applicants who intend to enroll at Vrije Universiteit Brussel can show proof of technical competence during the final admission review. Each grant request will be evaluated based on competence and encouragement after approval of our program.
TheB-PHOT is VUB’s Brussels Photonics Research Group. It also offers scholarship opportunities competitively to academics. All students enrolled in the MSc. The research group in Photonics at VUB may offer a B-PHOT Excellence Scholarship without any separate implementation. The B-PHOT Excellence Scholarship requires applicants to complete an MSc. VUB’s thesis. VUB B-PHOT will encourage students to pursue a Ph.D. Students will graduate with honors and show success in applications and expertise. The VUB B-PHOT Excellence Scholarships for new global learners are now available.
- Level Of Study:Masters
- Institution(s): Vrije Universiteit Brussel
- Study inBelgium
- Deadline April 01, 2022
The studentships can be awarded in engineering, physics, and photonics. The program is open to applicants with a bachelor’s or master’s degree (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering (Applied Physics), Materials Sciences, or any other related field. Students who are in the final year of these programs will be considered. A personalized preparatory program is available for applicants with bachelor’s or master’s degrees in engineering. You can combine this initial program with a master’s or bachelor’s program.
The preparatory program for 30 ECTS is open to Belgian bachelors in IR Architecture and Physics. Photonics can find the details of the primary program for the Master of Science at Fotonica or European MSc.
The VUB Scholarship offers the following:
VUB Scholarships to European Master of Science in Photonics
- Students enrolled in the European Master of Science and Photonics at VUB will be eligible for several full scholarships of 10000 EUR each year from Vrije Universiteit Brussel. The scholarship will cover the cost of living while studying in Brussels. Each application will be evaluated based on its excellence and motivation.
B-PHOT Excellence Scholarship scheme
- Three Entry Scholarships for 1000 EURO at the start of the first semester in the MSc. Our selection criteria determine which students are our top 3 choices.
- Three Continuation scholarships of 1500Euro at the beginning of the second semester. The top three students will receive the scholarship based on their academic performance in semester one. Students who did not receive the Entry Scholarship will also be eligible for the Continuation Scholarship.
- One Excellence Scholarship worth 5 000 euros will be given at the beginning of the second year.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for VUB Scholarship
All requirements are required to be eligible for VUB Scholarship.
- All world countries are eligible
- Required Languages English. For international students, language requirements:
- A TOEFL-TEST was taken within the past two years and scored a minimum of 570 (paper-based) or 87 (internet-based).
- A “test report from” IELTS original (TRF), issued within the last two years with a minimum overall score of 6.0
- Cambridge-ESOL: First certificate in English (FCE)
- The Flemish Community recognizes holders of diplomas in secondary and higher education. They are exempt from the requirement to submit proof of language proficiency.
- An official certificate must also be forwarded to exempt you from the language test if you have completed at least 60 credits (minimum one year) of secondary or higher education in English.
- You can submit your proof of English proficiency certificate or evidence of APS certificate later than the deadline if you cannot do so before it expires.
How do I apply for a Vrije Universiteit Brussel Scholarships
Visit the official website link at the bottom. Here are some essential steps to apply for this scholarship.
(1) Only Online applications can be submitted. The online application form is only for candidates. Students are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
(2) Please attach the following documents:
- Clear copy of ID
- motivation letter
- Two recommendation letters
- Official bachelor’s degree or official certificate
- Complete and official transcript of records BSc
- Official Master Degree or Official Certificate of Graduation
- Full and official transcript MSc of records
- official language certificate
- A complete description of bachelor course content
Visit the official website to learn more about VUB Scholarships.