You can pursue your studies in Austria. It’s a good thing! Applications are now open for Webster Vienna Private University Scholarships are open. This post will explain this scholarship program, its advantages, and the step-by-step application procedure.
Webster Vienna Private University Scholarships 2022-2023 are partially-funded awards for students from abroad. The scholarships are available for master’s and undergraduate studies. The scholarship is for up to 21,000 euros of tuition per academic year.
We at Webster Vienna know that financial considerations are crucial in making decisions regarding academics. We’re helping our students, you, secure a better future by assisting with student scholarships and loans.
Together, we’ll assist you to succeed academically by ensuring that you can access our assistance programs for financial needs, the requirements for eligibility, and a thorough understanding of the application process.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters
- Institution(s): Webster Vienna Private University
- Studied in Austria
- Opportunity Specializations: Click here to see all open classes.
- Program Duration: 4 years
- Deadline: May 31, 2022 / November 30, 2022
Webster Vienna Private University Scholarships are available in the following categories:
Webster Vienna Scholarships: This award can provide up to 7000 EUR Award per academic year for masters and as much as 10,000 EUR per academic calendar year to undergraduates.
Borealis Social Scholarship: This scholarship is worth 21,000 euros of tuition for an academic year.
Borealis High-Performance Award The award will provide a 10,000 EUR Award Each academic year.
Eligibility Criteria for Webster Vienna Private University Scholarships
To be eligible in the competition for Webster Vienna’s private university scholarships, the applicant must meet the requirements listed below:
- Required Language: English
- Countries Eligible: All world countries
Webster Vienna Scholarships:
- Students must be able to attain a minimum 3.0 GPA
- You must possess a minimum of B2 English proficiency
- You must have financial needs
- Write a well-written essay and provide recommendations
- It would help if you were newly accepted as an undergraduate student in the fall of 2022.
Borealis Social Scholarship:
- The student must have an educational GPA (Grade Point Average) between 3.5 and 4.0 on the basis of 4.0;
- The student has to be admitted to the undergraduate program according to the admissions standards for Webster Vienna Private University;
- The scholarship recipient must be full-time enrolled and can start their first year of studies in the Fall semester of 2021;
- A demonstrated English ability of the applicant for the scholarship is essential: Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), IELTS, TOEFL, and Cambridge Advanced Certificate (CAE) scores are required before acceptance when it isn’t established that the applicant is a native English native speaker.
- Students on probation or who have to attend ESLG (English as a Second Language) classes are not eligible.
Borealis Excellence Award:
- Eligible students must demonstrate exceptional academic excellence and be able to maintain grades Point Average (GPA) between 3.8 and 4.0 (on the scale from 3.8 to 4.0) following the completion of the first year of their academics in Webster Vienna;
- Activities outside of the study (contests or events, meet-ups, and so on.) will be assessed during the selection process;
- The student has to be admitted to the undergraduate program according to the requirements for admission to the undergraduate program for Webster Vienna Private University; and
- The scholarship student must be full-time enrolled. Full-time students must complete at least 12 credits each semester.
How do I apply to apply for Webster Vienna Private University Scholarships?
Please follow the instructions below when applying for this grant:
(2) You will be required the upload the following files, which we advise that you create before start filling in an online application form
- The acceptance letter you receive to confirm that you’ve been accepted to an entire degree program
- Financial motivation letter. It should be submitted by the person applying to explain the background of their finances, how the scholarship will assist in funding their education, and why they are worthy of the award.
- Documents that show financial information (officially changed into English If they are not in English) such as pay slips, pension, or employer confirmation of the net earnings. All information must be in Euros. Please change the amount insurer and specify the rate utilized if you do not have this. Statements from bank accounts are not accepted. If you are self-employed, it is required to submit the details of your company and an official letter that outlines the net income (iEURUR).
A completely original essay composed in English about one or the other subjects that are listed below:
- Many pupils from Webster Vienna Private University have an interest in culture, talent, or talent that define their lives and enhance the lives of their fellow students. If you are a person with this passion or have a distinct background, please describe it in a 1,000-2000 word essay or
- We are often told that we can learn from our mistakes. In a 1000-1,200-word paper, describe an incident or experience you have learned from your mistakes. Discuss the circumstances, the actions you took, and the lessons you gained from the event.
For more information details on Webster Vienna Private University Scholarships, go to the official Webster Vienna website: