- Paid time
- Dental insurance
- Insurance for health
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Bachelor’s degree
- What you’ll do – Position Duties
You will make a difference for our clients as a member our team by fulfilling the following responsibilities.
- Assist coaches in game preparation and scouting, player/team analysis, player evaluations, and recording and editing event highlights.
- Assists in the filming and editing games and practices for men’s basketball.
All film exchanges should be coordinated with your opponents.
- Responsible for inventory, maintenance and coordination of all video equipment used by men’s basketball.
- Other duties as required by the Head Men’s Basketball Coach.
Who are we?
It is one of the fastest-growing Texas universities and colleges. LU is a member the Texas State University System. This system is the first university system in Texas and has the lowest tuition and fees. Lamar students are proud to be Cardinals. They have more than 100 degree options, and they care about others.
Lamar University strives to foster a culture that encourages diversity so students, faculty, and staff from all backgrounds can learn, work and serve.
Benefits – Job Perks:
Lamar University offers the following perks as a way to show our appreciation for our team members:
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Health, dental & vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Texas Retirement Plans
- Employees, spouses, and/or eligible dependents can get tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off for vacation, sick, holidays.
How to succeed – Minimum qualifications
You will be a great addition and success in this role.
- Required bachelor’s degree
- You must have knowledge of the operation and maintenance of video equipment
- Required to be able to edit and create video/film
- Ability to work nights/weekends required
- Required knowledge of NCAA regulations and rules
It is mandatory to adhere strictly to the established NCAA, Western Athletic Conference and Texas State University System rules and regulations. Violations of these rules or regulations could result in disciplinary action, including termination.
Lamar University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion or protected veteran status.
Statement on Veteran’s Preference
Lamar University is proud that it offers employment preference for veteran applicants, in accordance to Texas 805 Government Code Section 657.003.
We would look beyond the incredible qualifications and experiences we have already listed.
Experience in a college men’s basketball team preferred
Security Sensitive Statement
This position is sensitive and subject to the Texas Education Code SS51.215. The employer can obtain criminal history records information.
Salary: $35,000 to $40,250
Video coordinators play an important role in ensuring that video projects are successful. They provide guidance to the video editor and help to ensure that videos are well organized and edited.
Because of this, video coordinators should be well-versed in video editing techniques and have a strong understanding of the different formats available.
- College Video Sport Job In 2022
- Job for a Software Developer at Lear Co-Packaging Ltd in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada in 2022
- Texas Roadhouse Restaurant Manager
- Cable Installer Needed in Canada in 2022
- Part-Time Library Assistant – Apply Now
- Associate Scientist Product Development – Nutrition – Columbus, OH
- Housekeeping- Part-Time, Disney’s Vero Beach Resort
- Frontend Developer Job (Contract to Hire)
- Travel Registered Nurse RN Emergency Departments In 2022
- Online Student Success Specialist – Apply Now