Registered Nurse RN Emergency Departments are in high demand in the health care industry, and emergency departments are no exception.
Registered Nurse RN Emergency Departments have a wealth of knowledge and experience that can be put to use in an emergency department. They are trained in critical care, physiology and pharmacology, and can provide invaluable support to patients in distress.
Registered Nurse RN Emergency Departments also have the authority to order necessary care for patients and make decisions on their behalf. In addition, they are knowledgeable about hospital policy and procedures and can relay this information to patients and family members.
Registered Nurse RN Emergency Departments are also able to work with other medical staff members to triage patients and provide treatment.
Registered Nurse (RN) emergency department nurses provide care for patients who are injured or ill while traveling. Working in close partnership with other hospital personnel, RN emergency department nurses are responsible for assessing the patient and providing appropriate care.
They also work with the travel health specialist to coordinate care for patients who are overseas or who have recently arrived in the United States.
- Tuition reimbursement
- Credits for continuing education
- RN License
- PALS Certification
- Care plans
- Discharge planning
- Acute care
Full Job Description
We Are Hiring:
- Are you an Emergency Department RN willing to travel out of your state? If yes, the Ascension Associate Travel Program is looking for you!
- Up to $100 per hour (includes weekly stipend)
- The assignments are 8-13 weeks. the duration of which is 36 hours per week
- Benefits are available as an option.
- Reimbursement of up to 3 states RN licenses.
- We are looking for Travel RNs for traveling assignments throughout our nationwide hospital network. You’ll be able to go to one of them. our facilities within our 12-state network, experience various environments for practice, and discover new locations.
- A year of experience in an Emergency Department is strongly preferred.
- Willingness to travel for at least 50 miles from the place of permanent residence.
What You Will Do:
- Offer direct nursing care as per established guidelines, procedures, and guidelines of the health care organization.
- Monitor and implement patient care plans.
- Record, monitor, and report the patient’s condition
- Be the primary coordination of all disciplines for efficient patient care.
- Note and keep track of medical and nursing prescriptions.
- Review and coordinate the patients’ discharge needs together with other team members of healthcare professionals.
What You Will Need:
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- Advanced Life Support obtained before the date of hire or date of transfer required.
- BLS Providers must be obtained before the hire date, or a transfer date is required.
- Registered Nurses are required before the hire date or date of transfer. You must have a compact RN license or a state RN license applicable to the assignment before beginning a project.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support preferred
- Achieved diploma from an accredited college or school of nursing is required.
- A year’s RN working in an acute-care setting is required.
- Are willing to travel to three states that are not in my home state.
Why Join Our Team:
Suppose you sign up with Ascension as a member. In that case, you are joining an organization of more than 150,000 individuals across the nation dedicated to helping others and offering compassionate and personalized service to everyone.
We have an inclusive and welcoming culture. Continuous education programs, including career coaches and benefits, are only some of the tools and resources team members have access to build a fulfilling career route.
Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition aid alone to help associates grow and develop.
If you’re seeking an opportunity to create and make a difference in your local community, We invite you to join us today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Ascension is an employer of equal opportunity (EEO) and offers an equal opportunity to all associates and applicants regardless of race or color or religion, as well as national origin and citizenship, sexual preference, gender identity, and physical or mental impairment as well as the status of a veteran, genetic information or any another legally protected status.
For additional information on the details of your EEO rights, please click this link for”EEO is the Law” poster “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Note that Ascension will offer an employment offer only to those who have submitted an application for a job using an official Application.
Be alert for fraudulent job offers. Ascension does not solicit cash or bank information from prospective applicants.
This company is a participant in The Electronic Employment Verification Program. Click the link E-Verify below for more details.
Registered Nurse RN Emergency Departments are in high demand, and the emergency department is a great place to start your career as a nurse.
If you’re looking for a new challenge or want to travel the country while helping people, then becoming a travel RN is a great option for you.
If you are an RN with experience in the emergency department, consider traveling to a new location to gain new experience and see new places, and then becoming a travel RN is a great option for you.
- No Experience Registered Nurse Jobs in Las Vegas
- Nursing Jobs in Canada Without IELTS 2022
- 20 High-Paying Jobs that Will be in Demand in the Next 10 Years
- Top 10 Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Germany 2022
- Top 10 Most In-Demand Jobs in the United States
- Top 10 Visa Sponsorship Jobs Abroad 2022
- Organist/Pianist Job In West Memphis, Arkansas
- How to Apply for Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
- Top 10 Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Canada 2022
- Cable Installer Needed in Canada in 2022