QuestBridge Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship for all students. Questbridge scholarship is one of the opportunities for students to earn non-traditional college financial help. Questbridge helps connect America’s brightest students from low-income families with the leading higher education institutions.
QuestBridge’s National College Match scholarship offers selected students a fully-funded scholarship to the college they match with. The scholarship covers the tuition, housing, and transportation expenses.
This article will enlighten you on what the Questbridge scholarship program is all about, Questbridge scholarship requirements, Questbridge scholarship eligibility criteria, how to qualify for Questbridge scholarship and how to apply for Questbridge scholarship.
What is Questbridge Scholarship?
The Questbridge scholarship is a highly competitive scholarship program in the United States that attempts to help less privileged students worldwide.
The scholarship is one of the greatest need-based high school scholarships available.
Questbridge Scholarship Requirements
Questbridge requires students to contribute to the work-study or student savings.
The Questbridge scholarship encompasses the full cost of college attendance, including tuition, room and board, travel expenses, books and supplies with no parental contribution, and no student loans.
Questbridge Scholarship eligibility Criteria
Applicants of Questbridge scholarship must be either a U.S. citizen or permanent dweller ora high school student, irrespective of citizenship, attending high school in the U.S.
It’s important to note that not all college partners will consider non-U.S. citizens or students who aren’t permanent residents.
A high level of academic achievement is also a determination of eligibility for the scholarship.
How to qualify for Questbridge Scholarship
For an applicant to qualify for the scholarship, it is advisable to have obtained:
- Primarily A’s in the most challenging courses available, usually including Honors, AP, or IB level courses.
- SAT or PSAT scores over 1310
- ACT composite scores above 28
- Class rank in the top 5-10% of the graduating class
- Evidence of strong writing ability, intellectual spark, and determination through essays and recommendation letters.
- As a QuestBridge applicant, you have to come from households earning lessthan$65,000 a year for a family of four. This includes all family income sources, including rental income, retirement distributions, and child support.
All in all, Questbridge looks for students who have overcome socioeconomic obstacles to achieve academic and personal excellence. To apply for your Questbridge, please click Here.
How to apply for Questbridge Scholarship
Interested and eligible applicants should be able to gather some crucial documents to be able to apply to QuestBridge National College Match. Such documents include:
- National College Match’s online application includes two essays and quick answer questions.
- Two letters of recommendation from teachers in essential academic subjects.
- A Secondary School Report from your high school counselor.
- A School Profile is not compulsory but is recommended.
- A high school transcript. Any standardized test scores. Please note that SAT or ACT scores are highly recommended.
Does Questbridge pay full Tuition
Questbridge College partners use both their funds and state and federal aid to fund the scholarship.
This enables College Match Scholarship Recipients to be awarded admission to one of QuestBridge’s college partners with a fully-funded, four-year scholarship worth over $200,000 each.
People also read:
Questbridge scholarship application Deadline
The Questbridge scholarship application deadline is on September28 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time.
As an applicant, if you cannot submit your application by that deadline, you may send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask about the possibility of requesting an extension.
Which colleges are Questbridge Members?
Questbridge members include some of the most selective colleges and universities in the country. Some of the members as of the 2021-2022 admissions cycle includes:
- Amherst College
- Barnard College
- Boston College
- Boston University
- Bowdoin College
- Brown University
- California Institute of Technology
- Carleton College
- Claremont McKenna College
- Colby College
- Colgate University
- Colorado College
- Columbia University
- Dartmouth College
- Davidson College
- Denison University
- Duke University
- Emory University
- Grinnell College
- Hamilton College
- Haverford College
- Macalester College
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Northwestern University
- Oberlin College
- Pomona College
- Princeton University
- Rice University
- Scripps College
- Stanford University
- Swarthmore College
- Tufts University
- University of Chicago
- University of Notre Dame
- University of Pennsylvania
- University of Southern California
- University of Virginia
- Vanderbilt University
- Vassar College
- Washington and Lee University
- Washington University in St. Louis
- Wellesley College
- Wesleyan University
- Williams College
- Yale University
As an applicant aspiring to apply for any of these colleges, QuestBridge is an option worth exploring.
This article has explored Questbridge scholarship, how to apply for the scholarship, which colleges are Questbridge members. Therefore, the article will be of great value to anyone interested in applying for a fully-funded Questbridge scholarship.
What is your opinion? Please ask questions, communicate your feelings in the comment section, and share this post with your friends using the share button below.
- 20+ Fully Funded Scholarships in China for International Students 2022
- Shawn Carter Scholarship Program 2022- How to Apply
- 20+ Fully Funded Scholarships in Europe for International Students 2022 – 2023
- Top 20 Fully-Funded Master’s Programs in USA for International Students 2022
- Top 10 Scholarships for High School Sophomores Class of 2022
- Nitro College Scholarship 2022 for Student & Parent – How to Apply
- Top 10 Scholarships for High School Freshman 2022
- How to Apply for Excelsior Scholarship 2022
- How to Get Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada 2022
- 20+Fully Funded Masters Scholarship in USA for International Students 2022 – 2023