Get your flight education in USA and Canada. Applications are now open for EAA Air Training Scholarships In this article, on How to Register for EAA Flight Training Scholarships 2023 we’ll provide a detailed explanation of this scholarship program, the benefits it offers, and the step-by-step application procedures.
EAA Flight Training Scholarships 2022-2023 are fully-funded scholarships for students from abroad. The scholarships are offered for flying training in the USA as well as Canada. EAA will transfer the funds straight to the flying school following the benchmarks have been completed.
Do you dream you could become a pilot? Or getting a higher rating? with EAA your aviation dreams will automatically come to existence. EAA Flight Training Scholarships are available to applicants who are interested in taking flight or an aviation-related career or related fields to aviation/STEM. The scholarship will pay for International Student Fees (ISF) for the period time of the award.
EAA is committed to providing scholarships with a minimum prize of $5,000. They are composed of the following amounts:
- Air Academy Alumni Scholarship
- John S. Bradbury Memorial Scholarship
- Wilson “Tex” Edwards Memorial Scholarship
- Noah Favaregh Scholarship
- Florence “Coffy” Gregory Scholarship
- Richard R. Harper Memorial Scholarship
- Jason Kurt Lohr Aviation Scholarship
- Heather McRoberts Memorial Scholarship*
- Tinker Murdock Family Scholarship
- Matthew Platt Scholarship
- Elgin Wells Jr. Starjammer CFI Scholarship
- United Airlines Flight Operations Pilot Scholarship
The scholarships of the EAA are backed by a multitude of benefactors, donors, and other individuals who “pass it forward” by giving these programs. They encourage those who are active in their community or school and are keen on the field of aviation. EAA scholarship.
- Go to the EAA scholarship page to view the currently open scholarship cycles.
- Level of Study: Training
- Institution(s): Experimental Aircraft Association (EAA)
- Learn in the USA Canada/USA Canada
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Aviation (Flight Training)
- Program Duration: Depends on the chosen flight training program
- Deadline: June 01, 2022 / November 01, 2022
EAA The Flight Training Scholarships offer the student the following advantages:
- EAA is determined to offer scholarship opportunities that require at least $5,000 in the number of awards.
- EAA will pay the money directly to the flying school. The initial payment will be 40 percent of the total amount paid. Following certain benchmarks, the remaining 40% is distributed. In the final benchmark, the remaining 20 percent will be awarded.
Eligibility Criteria for EAA Flight Training Scholarships
To be eligible for EAA Air Training Scholarships candidates must meet the requirements listed in the following sections:
- Required Language: English.
- World Countries Eligible: All world countries.
- The scholarships for flight training may be utilized in any flying school within the United States that is not a university-based program.
- All awards for scholarships must be utilized in a flight school in the U.S.
- Scholarships for flight training must be used within a year after the date of the award. So you have to be eligible for the flight training program.
- There are no age limits.
- Each application is evaluated by the criteria that determine individual grants. The grants are then given to those with the greatest potential for being active in the field of aviation.
How to Apply for EAA Flight Training Scholarships 2023
Follow the below instructions for submitting an application to be considered for the EAA Flight Training Scholarships. EAA Air Training Scholarships
- Register to create an EAA profile.
- Complete the application form
- Answer the essay questions listed below in 150-250 words for each essay:
- Why do you think you are perfect to be awarded this scholarship?
- In the coming year, What do you expect to gain from this award?
- How can this opportunity assist you to achieve your goals over time? What plans do you have for years to come?
- Indicate any specific circumstances or personal situations that could affect your financial need (if appropriate).