In this article, we will explore the best Left-handed scholarships in 2022.
Left-handed students have a distinct way of thinking from their right-handed colleagues, and they exhibit excellence in specific areas.
It’s been shown that left-handed men and women are more skilled in performing tasks. An enthusiastic environment most times makes lefties more creative and musical than a logical or mathematical atmosphere.
Nevertheless, there are available scholarships in Art, Entertainment, Politics, Technology, and Athletics for left-handed students.
Being a left-handed person is not bad at all some great people who made history as the likes of Barack Obama were lefties.
However, it can be difficult for lefties to adapt to materials made for right-handed people, such as desktop computers, scissors, pencils, sharpeners, etc.
Most times, lefties have to enroll for rare scholarships to get financial aid and these scholarships for left-handed students are limited.
Left-Handed Scholarships 2022
The left-handed scholarship listed below is established to help lefties financially as well as improve their creativity.
These scholarships are awarded and financed by various faculties, colleges, foundations, and organizations.
These scholarships are also available for high school juniors and seniors, sophomores, graduates, and undergraduate students.
Can you get Money for Being Left-Handed?
Yes, you can receive money for being left-handed. Money can be awarded to left-handed students through financial aid, grants, and scholarship.
Scholarships like the Frederick and Mary.F.Beckley left-handed scholarship guarantees that no lefthanded student learns without help.
What Percentage of the World’s Population is Left-Handed?
About 10% of people in the world are left-handed. Due to this, left-handed people have been seen as abnormal and victimized throughout history.
Top 25 Left-Handed Scholarships in 2022
- Parry & Pfau Left-Handed Scholarship
- James River Church Left-Handed Scholarship Award
- Juniata Left-Handed Scholarship
- The MRCA Scholarship
- Shelton State Community College Scholarship program
- Andrew Macrina Scholarship Fund
- SMCC Campus Completion
- Comcast Leaders and Achievers Scholarship
- SchoolScholarship for Left-Handed Students
- Enid Hall Griswold Memorial Fellowship
- The DVC Foundation Left-Handed Scholarships
- ESA Foundation Scholarship Program
- The Vicki L. Schechtman Scholarship
- Frederick and Mary F. Beckley Scholarship
- Heineken USA Performing Arts Scholarship
- James Beard Foundation National Scholarships
- Frank J. Richter Scholarship Award
- Frederick and Mary F. Beckley Scholarship
- John Kitt Memorial Scholarship
- Ken C. Hicks Scholarship Program
- Shaw-Worth Memorial Scholarship
- Lawyers Plus Southpaw Scholarship
- Rick Chace Foundation Scholarship
- Michael Yasick ADHD Scholarship
- Wendy Jackson Hall Memorial Scholarship
- Students Rising Above (SRA) Scholarships
Parry & Pfau Left-Handed Scholarship
The Pickard Parry-PFAU law firm encourages higher education every year by granting them a $1,500 southpaw scholarship to lefthanders of high school students and undergraduates with exceptional academic performance.
Eligibility: Suitable candidates are required to register full-time at accredited universities, must be a citizen of the United States or a legal resident, and must have a minimum of 3.0 GPA for a present or prospective law student.
Online applications should be supported with a short YouTube video of one or two minutes on the left-hand side.
Courses offered: Law courses
Application Deadline: July 31st.
James River Church Left-Handed Scholarship Award
James River Church’s left-hand scholarship program is divided evenly into four semesters for academic aid to left-handed students.
Graduated high school seniors can take part in the scholarship. In coalition with Evangel university, Janes River Church rewards the left-handed scholarship with $500 per year, particularly to those designed for the leadership Diploma of CCR leadership Campus Associate.
A suitable candidate should display their artistic skills by writing a 500-word essay on lefthanders or by sending a drawing, painting, photography, or graphics design creation portfolio.
Courses: Any Program
Eligible Students: Graduated high school scholars
Application Deadline: March 1 every year
Juniata’s Left-handed Scholarship
Juniata’s left-handed scholarship was created by the late Mary Francis Buckley, a former Juniata student with an inheritance of $24,000. This scholarship is worth $1000- $1500 a year and is awarded to left-handed students who have completed their first year in Juniata with excellent academic achievement. Applicants must include two personal references, proof of financial need, and qualification certification in their application. Since the founding of this scholarship, more than 40 Juniata student has benefited from this scholarship.
Courses: Degree Programs
Award: $1000 to $1,500
Eligible Students: Sophomores, juniors, or seniors
The MRCA Scholarship Left-Handed Scholarships
The Midwest Roofing Contractors Association (MRCA) awards is an annual scholarship for lefties ranging from $500 and $3,000.
This scholarship is available to undergraduate and graduate students enlisted in a university or college.
The financial amount awarded by the MRCA is conditional on the MRCA Foundation board of managers.
Suitable applicants must be involved in trade-related fields such as architecture, engineering, industrial design, materials science, construction, or metallurgy.
You must be a citizen of the United States, attend a full-time study in an accredited university or technical school with a minimum of 3.0GPA, and have professional knowledge in construction.
Courses: An accredited commerce application
Eligible Students: a high school senior, undergraduate, or graduate student.
Application Deadline: Beginning of spring of the year.
Shelton State Community College Scholarship Program
Shelton State Community College is excited to provide Shelton State Community College with a Scholarship for left-handed people.
Applicant must be left-handed. Students and employees can submit their applications to their given scholarship program.
The Shelton State Community College offers free admission to all students with a high school diploma or general education eligible for entry.
The scholarship can be used for the fall, spring, spring, and summer, but it usually begins in the fall semester and continues through the academic year.
- MTSU Scholarships: How to Apply for Middle Tennessee State University Scholarships 2022
- TYLENOL Scholarship Program 2022 – How to Apply
- 10 Scholarships for Adopted Children in the USA 2022
- Nitro College Scholarship 2022 for Student & Parent – How to Apply
- How to Apply for Elks National Foundation Scholarships 2022 USA
- Amazon Student Scholarship Program 2022 – How to Apply
- Conestoga College International Entrance Scholarship 2022 – How to Apply
- How to Apply for Burger King Scholarship 2022
- Wendy’s High School Heisman Scholarship 2022 – How to Apply
- How to get $5,000 worth of Amazon Student Scholarship Program 2022