The University of Ottawa scholarship for African students is currently going on. It is available for students who would like to pursue their studies in Canada. In this post, you will learn about the scholarship proper and its mode of application.
African Students who are accepted in the fall term of 2022 or later and have an admissions average of 90 percent or more who are studying English and who are enrolled within one of the undergraduate programs are granted a scholarship that is renewable.
About the University of Ottawa Scholarship
It is the University of Ottawa scholarship program is among the largest in the nation. It recognizes not just your academic accomplishments in the pre-university years but also your accomplishments every semester of full-time studying at the University. The award of a scholarship is based on academic excellence while a bursary award is according to the need for financial aid.
- University of Ottawa Admission Scholarship
Value Average admission of
95-100% = $4,000
90-94.9% = $3,000
85-89.9% = $2,000
80-84.9% = $1,000
The University of Ottawa Admission Scholarship is a grant that automatically awards between $2,000 and $4,000 to qualified full-time students who have an average score of 80 percent or higher who are enrolled in a direct-entry faculty or one of the Faculty of Law, Civil Law Section.
There is no application required to be considered for this award; all qualified students automatically qualify to be eligible for this award. Students who are over the age of 18 and those who transfer to universities are not eligible for this award.
You will receive your funds
The scholarship or bursary you receive will be added to your account for student.
If you’re a COOP student, you’ll be able to receive the funds when you’re studying for a term.
The renewals and admission scholarships are typically transferred into your account for students around the middle of July. You’ll receive two equal installments one in September, and one in January that is used towards tuition charges.
If you’ve paid your tuition costs, you might have a credit balance on your student account following the award of the scholarship or bursary. Make a request for reimbursement within UO Zone under Finances and Jobs in order to get these funds released.
The bursaries and scholarships you receive are tax-deductible. You’ll receive a T4A slip if you have received bursaries, awards, or scholarships through the University of Ottawa. The University of Ottawa during the fiscal year. Slips are accessible in the UO Zone until the close of February.
The University of Ottawa Scholarship For African Students Eligibility Criteria.
The students who satisfy the requirements can apply:
- You must be a citizen of An African Country.
- You must be able to study in English
- It is required to enroll in the undergraduate programs in the Department of Engineering, sciences, or social sciences.
- You must bring the necessary documents to be admitted.
- The following faculties are available to the students who are eligible for the scholarship:
- Faculty of Engineering: Civil engineering, chemical engineering.
- Faculty of Social Sciences Sociology Anthropology as well as international development Globalization, Conflict studies, as well as Public Administration.
- Faculty of Science All programs, excluding Joint honors Bachelor of Science in Physics/BSC in Electrical Engineering and the BSC with honors on Ophthalmic Technology for Medical.
How To Apply For The University Of Ottawa Scholarship For African Students.
Applying for the program:
- make sure that all the required documents are in order.
- The education level must be complete for eligibility Before applying, research what courses you could apply for.
- Choose your country of origin, and then check if the country is eligible to apply.
- Apply online via the Ontario University application center.
- Complete all required documents Check admission files by accessing UO ZONE. Upload your admission documents by uploading them to UO DOC via UO ZONE. Documents will be evaluated when they are submitted.
- Give us a current Email address to receive updates, and make sure you check your emails frequently for any messages from the university.
- Make sure to submit your submission on time to prevent late submission.
- The documents submitted using Languages other than English or French should be submitted along with a certified translation.
- Upload your resumes or CVs if plans for pursuing a program require it.
- Top Scholarships and Bursaries at York University In 2022
- The Application Process for 2023 Of The Qatar University Scholarships and How to Apply
- TU Delft Sub-Saharan African excellence Scholarship 2022/2023 for young Africans
- Fairleigh Dickinson University Scholarships 2023/Apply Now
- How to Apply for National Chiao Tung University Scholarships 2023 (Fully Funded)
- 2023 Dalarna University Scholarship
- The University of Calgary Scholarships for International Students – How to Apply
- Florida International FIU Scholarships 2022 – How to Apply
- How to Apply for Chulalongkorn University Scholarship 2022
- How To Apply For Canadian University Dubai Scholarship 2023