Bill Daniel, a pioneer in cable television, founded The Daniel’s Funds. His charity was established to help the people of Colorado and New Mexico. The Bills Daniel Charity organization, the Daniel scholarship funds.
Students from Mexico, Colorado, and Utah can apply for the Daniels fund scholarship to receive a four-year educational program at any non-accredited college or university in the United States.
It offers financial assistance for those unable to afford higher education in the USA.
The Daniels Funds Scholarship provides financial aid and a supportive environment that encourages integrity, leadership, and morality in students.
It offers a 4-year, renewable scholarship to outstanding students based on their leadership qualities and commitment to their communities.
High school seniors from Colorado, New Mexico, and Utah who have graduated from any school in Colorado or Utah are eligible for the Daniels Scholarship 2022. The United States hosts the 2022/2023 academic session.
Eligibility for The Daniels Funds Scholarship
The following criteria are required to be eligible for the Daniels Funds Scholarship.
- Financial status
To determine the financial situation of guardians and parents, we check their financial records. The Daniels funds Scholarship is for students who cannot afford higher education but are financially able.
- Citizenship Status
Students must be citizens if they are not a citizen but permanent residents of the United States. Candidates who don’t meet this requirement will not be eligible.
- Act Scores
Applicants must have at least 17 Act scores in maths, English reading, science, or any SAT score, a minimum math score of 400, and a minimum critical reading score of 440. All applicants must submit their test scores before the deadline.
- Regional Resident
All applicants must be residents of New Mexico, Colorado, and Utah. Candidates who are not residents of this region should not apply.
- High School Graduation Status.
All applicants must have graduated from a New Mexico, Utah, or Colorado high school.
Steps to Apply for The Daniels Funds Scholarships
To apply for the Daniels Funds Scholarships, applicants should follow these steps:
- Visit The Website: Applicants should visit the Daniels Funds Scholarships website https://www.Danielsfunds.org/apply.asp to get started.
- Provide the necessary documents: All documents are required according to the specifications on this website. Verify that all documents are valid and match the information on the online form.
- Submit your application: Once you have verified that all documents are required and verifiable and checked the information, you can submit your application.
- Keep up to date: Applicants are encouraged to check their dashboards and email to keep abreast of recent updates.
Timings for The Daniels Funds Scholarship
- September 30, The application begins on September 30, 2022.
- November: The November deadline for applications closes.
- January 2023: Applicants will be notified by January that they have been chosen as finalists. They will then be invited to a personal interview with the finalist.
- February 2023 Interviews for applicants will be held in February after receiving their invites in January.
- March 2023 Those who pass the interview are invited to orientation.
- June 2023 – Scholars’ orientation and a welcoming ceremony will take place.
Successful applicants will receive a cash award.
The amount awarded to Daniels Funds Scholarship recipients varies each year.
A fully-funded scholarship is available to students who choose to attend a Daniel Funds partner school. This includes resources from Daniels funds, scholar college costs, and expected family contribution.
Students who choose to attend a non-partner school receive only secondary funding from the Daniels Funds Scholarship.
The Daniels Funds Scholarship is renewable annually for a maximum of 4 academic sessions. The student’s academic performance determines this.
The estimated value of the Daniels Funds Scholarship is, however, $20,000.
What is the Daniels Funds Scholarship Program?
The Daniels Funds Scholarship is a college scholarship that covers the cost of:
- Fees and tuition
- Board and room
- Books and other supplies
- Diverse educational expenses
The Daniels Scholarship Program offers a four-year college scholarship. Each student is eligible for a unique scholarship. It varies depending on the expected family contribution (EFC) and their choice of school or degree program.
After submitting their EFC, earnings assessment, and other scholarships, grants, and financial aid, the scholarship will pay up to $25,000 annually towards unmet student needs. The Daniels Scholarship can be used at any college or university in the United States.
Daniels Scholarships can be renewed for up to four academic years (8 quarters or semesters), provided that scholars fulfill all requirements of the Daniels Scholarship Program.
This link will take you to a calculator that can estimate how much a Daniels Scholarship payment might cost based on an individual student’s financial situation.
Why should you apply for the Daniels Fund Scholarship?
The Daniels Scholarship may cover the majority of the cost of a bachelor’s program. It depends on factors like the student’s expected family contribution (EFC), financial aid, and other scholarships, as well as their choice of school and degree program.
- Financial aid for a four-year undergraduate program
- Daniels Fund staff members and designated on-campus contacts provide dedicated support and help
- Recognized as a Daniels Scholar
- Exclusively for Daniels Scholars, campus communities offer events, activities, support, and support.
- Alumni program that provides ongoing support and a lifetime connection to alumni and current scholars
- A brand new laptop computer
The Daniels funds Scholarship is primarily for students who don’t have the financial resources to pay for their college or university education.
Candidates who pass the interview will be considered scholars and granted access to the scholarship funds.
For more information, visit the website.