Cloudflare helps to build the best Internet.
Cloudflare is today one of the biggest networks, with over 25 million Internet sites, serving clients ranging from individuals and SMBs up to Fortune 500 companies.
Cloudflare helps protect and speed up the performance of any online Internet application without requiring equipment, installing programs, or altering a part of the program.
Internet sites run by Cloudflare all have their web traffic routed via its intelligent global network that gets more sophisticated with each request.
In the end, they have seen significant improvements in performance and a reduction in attacks like spam and others.
Cloudflare was included in Entrepreneur’s Top Company Cultures list and was ranked as one of the Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies.
Cloudflare is seeking enthusiastic and caring individuals dedicated to advancing themselves and improving their skills, and we’re here to assist you in this.
Cloudflare cannot fulfill its mission if it does not have an inclusive and diverse workforce.
Cloudflare recruits the top people based on assessing their capabilities and helps them throughout their time with Cloudflare.
Country: United States
Field location: Austin, Texas
Office: Cloudflare in Austin, Texas
Cloudflare is seeking an extremely skilled and enthusiastic Accounting Specialist to assist Cloudflare’s General ledger staff.
This role is crucial to establishing a world-class company to help us grow and support our complicated global business.
This position requires a highly-skilled, driven professional who can keep different areas of the accounting team.
Examples of the skills that are desirable as well as knowledge and experience.
The following are examples of desirable skills, knowledge, and experience:
- Assists in the posting of monthly journal entries in the accrual journal.
- Assists in the posting of cash activities as needed
- Helps with recording and reconciling credit card transactions
- Creates various reconciliations of accounts exhibits, schedules, and summaries to help support the general ledger balances and to investigate the causes of any variances.
- Participate in interim and annual audits of the Company
- External audits and support audits requirements (year-end audit and provisional audits quarterly reviews SOX, Internal Audit, SEC Reporting, and more.)
- Participate in numerous cross-functional initiatives and projects that vary in scope and size (i.e. system implementation i ons, process changes, etc.)
- Continuously improve processes (enhanced process documentation, process enhancement
- Supports every aspect within the Accounting Department as needed c1lom43 Dml9Rv
- Performs other analyses and special projects when assigned
Some examples of highly desirable abilities as well as knowledge and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
- A solid understanding of commonly accepted accounting concepts
- A candidate who is savvy to systems must comprehend and apply accounting and finance systems (NetSuite or another accounting systems, etc.).
- Advanced analytical, information-gathering and analysis abilities Ability to assess and prioritize large, detailed data.
- Outstanding interpersonal communication abilities (written or verbally) and the ability to communicate effectively across all levels within the Company.
- 3or more year of experience
- Ability to handle multiple priorities while meeting set deadlines
- Excel skills include the ability to work with pivot tables Formulas, Vlookups, formulas and more.
- You must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and be able to communicate with colleagues and upper management.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Ability to work in a team
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
Cloudflare is more than only an extremely expansive, massive technology business.
We’re an extremely ambitious, large-scale technology firm with a heart.
Our primary goal to create an improved Internet is to protect the open and free Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip important artistic and political organizations and journalists with the most powerful tools to defend themselves from attacks that otherwise limit their work.
We also provide technology already utilized by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers – at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created the Athenian Project to ensure that the local and state governments receive the highest security and dependability for no cost to ensure that their citizens can access elections and voter registration information.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we’ve partnered together with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to offer 16-week job opportunities for mid-career professionals looking to return to work after taking leave to care for the needs of a parent, child, or loved ones.
Sounds like something you’d love to be part of? We’d be delighted to get in touch with you!
This role could require access to information protected by U.S. export control laws such as the U.S. Export Administration Regulations.
Be aware that any employment offer could be contingent upon your consent to receive technology or software controlled by these U.S. Export laws without approval for an export license.
Click on this https://www.cloudflare.com/careers/ to learn more about Cloudflare
Cloudflare has the honor of being an employer with an equal opportunity policy.
Cloudflare is determined to provide equal opportunity for employment for everyone and emphasize the diversity of the workforce and our inclusiveness.
All applicants that meet their criteria are accepted for work, regardless of their or any other individual’s actual or perceived race or color, religious belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, sexual orientation and nationality, as well as citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental impairment or health condition or family status or any other reason legally protected.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations for disabled individuals who are qualified.
We ask you to inform Cloudflare that you require reasonable accommodation when applying for the job you want to use.
Should you need reasonable accommodations to fill out an application for a particular job.
[email protected] or by mail via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.
Cloudflare is a great place to work and has many opportunities for career growth.
If you are interested in working for Cloudflare, please visit their website to learn more and apply.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter