Administrators provide office support for one person or a group and are essential to the smooth operation of a company.
Office Administrators, also referred to in Office Management, take charge of all administrative duties within an office setting.
They will play a crucial part in ensuring that all administrative tasks for the office are managed to provide an efficient level of performance within the organization.
Our company is seeking an office administrator who is self-motivated and organized, and accountable for providing support to the administrative needs of office staff.
The office administrator’s job will be a close collaboration with the leadership team performing clerical work in coordination of calendars and managing meetings. Anyone legally working in Canada is eligible to apply for the position.
If you’re not currently legally authorized to work within Canada, The employer will not be able to consider the employment application.
To be successful in this role, you must be organized, professional, and possess excellent verbal and written communication abilities.
The office administrator is responsible for the that the office runs smoothly. Office and is responsible for driving the company’s growth.
Job Organization: Diesel Masters Ltd.
Job Location: Brampton, Ontario, Canada
- Full time
$26.00 per hour with 35 working hours in a week.
Job specifications for job
Secondary (high) school certificate of graduation
One year up to under two years
Office Administrator Responsibilities:
- Welcome visitors and send them to the appropriate office or personnel.
- I assist with clerical tasks like answering phone calls, replying to emails, and preparing documents such as memos, correspondence with the office, and resumes—presentations.
- The coordination and management of meetings, appointments, and the schedule for conference rooms so that there are no double bookings.
- Perform bookkeeping tasks like invoicing and monitoring accounts receivables, and tracking budgets.
- General office files to be maintained, such as files for vendors, job files, and any other documents relevant to the company’s activities.
- Purchase office equipment, office supplies, and furniture.
- We are monitoring the upkeep of office facilities and equipment.
- Execute administrative functions of establishment
- Coordinate and oversee Office administrative procedures
- Review, assess, and adopt new managerial procedures
- Set work priorities and make sure that the policies are adhered to, and deadlines are adhered to
- Collect data and create annual and other reports and manuals, and correspondence
- Experiential experience as an office administrator or office assistant, or in a similar position.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and organization capabilities
- Experience with office management procedures and accounting fundamentals
- A thorough understanding of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
- The qualifications in secretarial studies can be a benefit
- A high school diploma, B.Sc./BA for office administration, or a related area are additional advantages.
Security and Safety
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Pressured work
- Attention to detail
- Tight deadlines
This employer provides equal chances for employment for all applicants, including those who identify as belonging to the following groupings:
Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, and Youth.
This job advertisement is valid until March 20th, 2021.
Method of Application
The application process is by email.
if you are looking for an office administrator position with a great company, Diesel Masters Ltd. is the perfect place for you.
They are always looking for talented and hardworking individuals to join their team, and they offer a great benefits package and competitive salary.
So if you are interested in applying for this position, be sure to visit the Diesel Masters Ltd. website and submit your resume today. Thank you for reading!