It’s a good thing! Applications for CERN Internship for Students with Disabilities 2022 are open. In this article, we’ll provide a detailed explanation of the benefits of this internship and the step-by-step application procedure.
CERN Short-term Internship 2022 for students with disabilities. This is an opportunity to earn a salary for international students to study in Switzerland. The duration of the program is a minimum of 1 month and a maximum of six months. CERN Summer Internship will provide a monthly allowance of 1,161.6 Swiss Francs.
At CERN, the European Organization for Nuclear Research, scientists, engineers, and physicists are studying the essential nature that makes up the Universe. With the world’s most extensive and most sophisticated scientific instruments exploring the fundamental elements of matter, virtual particles are created to interact at speed close to light speed. This process provides physicists with clues on how particles interact and insights into nature’s fundamental principles.
One of CERN’s primary responsibilities is education. The CERN professionals enjoy sharing their knowledge and experience with students dedicated and committed to their chosen field.
Are you a college student studying an area of science or engineering and looking for an internship opportunity to practice your skills and gain practical knowledge? Join the CERN community in the global, collaborative, and knowledge-sharing atmosphere of CERN for a time that can last up to six months.
Although CERN jobs are available to everyone eligible as part of CERN’s efforts to promote inclusion and accessibility at work, this particular job opportunity is reserved for disabled students.
CERN Internship for Disable Students Summary
- Institution(s): CERN
- Location: Geneva, Switzerland
- Internship-focused Areas: Fundamental structure of the Universe
- Internship Duration: The internship duration should be between one month and six months.
- Date for Internship: You can apply for an internship throughout the year and list your availability. CERN experts will evaluate the application. If it is successful, the applicant will then be approached by our program coordinator. Be aware that we can offer the capacity of a small number of participants for this program.
CERN Short-term Internships reserved for disabled students will pay a monthly amount of 1516 Swiss Francs.
It would help if you were insured in full within the Geneva region for the cost of medical treatment, working and personal accidents, and any disabilities that result from a non-professional or professional accident or illness.
The below requirements for CERN’s short term Internships reserved for disabled students:
- Essential languages: Knowledge of English or French.
- Countries eligible: You are residing in France or Switzerland 1
- You are an undergraduate student full-time at the undergrad (post-secondary) or graduate or graduate level (doctoral Students aren’t qualified).
- It would help if you were at minimum 18 years old.
- You are covered by full insurance valid within the Geneva area for medical costs and personal and work-related accidents.
- The main area of study in applied mathematics, physics, computing electronics, electricity, mechanical, electrical, or civil engineering.
- Your participation at CERN is a compulsory or integral part of your education.
- You will return to your school after your time at CERN.
: At present, it is restricted in France and Switzerland in this program’s pilot stage.
How do I apply to be considered for CERN Internships for short-term durations that are that is reserved for disabled students?
Follow the below instructions to apply for CERN Short-term Internships that are specifically for disabled students:
- Be sure to have your CV on hand when you begin your application. After you have submitted your application, you won’t be able to upload any additional documents or alter your application.
- You can apply for a spot anytime throughout the year, and you can also indicate your availability. After receiving your application, usually within a couple of days, we will respond to you to confirm receipt and answer any questions you might have regarding the program. It is important to note that if a traineeship contract must be signed by the institution and is an international organization, CERN cannot sign other documents. Therefore, you will be required to use the CERN traineeship agreement provided on https://cds.cern.ch/record/1994294/files/convention_stage_6mois_en.pdf. Please be aware that we only can fill a small number of positions in this program. You are encouraged to contact CERN’s Internship team at cern.4d******[email protected]***2.com if you have questions regarding the internship, including for matters of workplace accessibility or special needs.
For more information about CERN Short-term Internships designed explicitly for students who have disabilities go to the official site:
- Apply Now
- Official Website