In this blog, we will be dishing all the information you need to know about the universities in UK without IELTS.
If you desire to study in any of the universities with no IELTS in UK, you are currently at the right place; kindly read further.
In English-speaking countries, studying abroad calls for the submission of English proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, PTE, IELTS, etc., which plays an indispensable role in the application processes.
Similarly, to study in the UK, the IELTS is commonly mandatory by many academic institutions. Nevertheless, there are still other ways to get admission into an English university with no IELTS.
IELTS is a standardized language test used by universities all over the entire planet to assess their prospective international students’ language skills.
Some of the apex UK universities with no IELTS are the University of Central Lancashire, University of Northampton, University of Greenwich, University of Plymouth, Swansea University, Portsmouth University, and Northumbria University.
How to study in UK without IELTS.
It is very achievable to study in UK without the IELTS if you apply to universities that accept alternative requirements such as
- An undergraduate degree results in English; you will be required to provide your undergraduate degree result in English.
- A pre-sessional language course is provided for international students. You will go for a Pre-sessional English course offered by your De University you desire before beginning your program in the UK.
- If English was the primary means used for instruction in your school: You could show your ability in the use of English as proof that you attended an English-speaking school or University.
- Suppose your University regards your X and XII English marks to assess your English language skill. In that case, many universities in the UK are tipped to consider your class XII English subject marks to assess your English language skill. Be sure to have a minimum of 70% in final exams considered by primary universities in the UK.
- If your University conducts its interviews to evaluate your language competency: several universities have online interviews for their applicants as part of their admission process.
- Aspirants can study in some of the universities in UK without IELTS as they make use of these online sessions to ascertain the aspirant’s English language skills.
- Take an Online Interview conducted by your intended University.
- If you take another English language assessment, IELTS is the most popular and widely accepted English assessment test in the UK. But a lot more are also accepted. You can choose to take Cambridge English proficiency (CPE), PTE Academic, Trinity College London Integrated Skills in English (ISE), TOEFL, and the Duolingo English test.
You can study in the universities in UK without IELTS if you have good scores in any of the other standard language tests.
Note: Every University will mention the tests that they accept in the requirements section of their website. Be sure to check your intended University’s site before participating in any trial.
People also read:
UK Study Visa without IELTS Requirements for International Students.
Can I get a UK study visa without the IELTS?
Yes, it is possible to get a UK study visa without the IELTS by providing the immigration with a document from your admitted University that the aspirant is qualified for a study visa without IELTS.
The critical requirements for UK study visa without having IELTS can be seen below:
- A document that your University certifies with the statement unambiguously written on it that an aspirant/applicant can apply for a UK study visa without an IELTS result.
- Provide a letter of acceptance from a university in the UK.
Note: you can also appear for the (SELT) Secure English Language Test compulsory by UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) as proof for English proficiency without IELTS.
List of Universities in UK without IELTS.
1. The Sheffield Hallam University:
Sheffield Hallam University is one of the UK’s major and most famous universities; this University has over 30,000 students from more than 100 countries enrolled. Visit the website to know more about Sheffield Hallam University.
2. University of Warwick:
Warwick University is a public research university in the suburbs of Coventry between the West Midlands and Warwickshire, England.
It was founded/established in 1965 as part of a government initiative to expand higher education. Visit the website to know more about Warwick University.
3. The University of Basel:
The University is a university in Basel, Switzerland. It was founded in 1460, April 4th; it is the oldest University in Switzerland and is also among one of the oldest surviving universities globally.
The University is enumerated among the leading higher institutions in the country. Visit the website to know more about Basel university.
4. Birmingham City University:
This is a university in Birmingham, England. It was first established as the Birmingham College of Art, with its origin dating back to 1843; it was first made known as a polytechnic in 1971 and later reached university status in 1992. You can visit the official page to learn more about Birmingham City University.
5. The University of Bristol:
This is a red brick Russell Group research university located in Bristol, England that received its royal charter in 1909.
However, its origin can be traced to a Merchant Ventures’ school instituted in 1595 and University College, Bristol, existing since 1876. You can visit the official page to know more about Bristol University.
6. Audencia Nantes School of Management:
This is a French grande école and a business school in Nantes, France. You can visit the official website to know more about the Audencia Nantes School of Management.
7. Riga Technical University:
This is the oldest technical University in the Baltics founded on October 14, 1862. The University has it’s based in Riga, Latvia.
The University was previously known as Riga Polytechnical Institute & Riga Polytechnicum. Visit the official website to learn more about Riga Technical University.
8. The University of Geneva:
This is a public research university in Geneva, Switzerland. It was established in 1559 by John Calvin as a theological seminary.
It focused on theology until the 17th century, before becoming a Centre for Enlightenment scholarship. Visit the official page for more information about the University of Geneva.
9. London Southbank University:
This London South Bank University is a public university in Elephant and Castle, London. It is situated in the London Borough of Southward, close to the South Bank of the River Thames, and this is where it got its name.
You can visit the official website to know more about London Southbank University.
10. Northumbria University:
It is a UK public university located in Newcastle upon Tyne, North East of England. It has been a university since 1992, but it has its roots in the Rutherford College, established in 1877. You can visit the official page to know more about Northumbria University.
Applicants can apply to any universities listed above in the UK without IELTS. A vast range and a great number of major Academic Fields are made vacant for the applicants to apply from. Universities in UK without IELTS offer over 50,000 Degree Programs.
Listed above are some Universities in UK without IELTS, How You can Study, and the requirements to study in the universities in UK without IELTS.
Having brought the universities in UK that one can study in without IELTS, what’s your view on this? Let’s have your opinion in the comment section, and also share his post with your friends using the share button below.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter