You can pursue your studies in Canada. Universite de Montreal Scholarships are now open. In this post, on how to apply for Universite de Montreal Scholarships 2023 we will go over the details of this award, its benefits, and the steps to apply.
Universite de Montreal Scholarships 2022-2023 are tuition fee exemption scholarships. Students from all around the world can apply. The scholarships are offered for master’s, undergraduate, and Ph.D. studies. Montreal University Scholarships will provide an annual amount of $27,300.
The University of Montreal was founded to provide higher education. In the span of over 135 years, it has evolved into an institution that serves the entire society. Check out the following important moments in our history.
Universite de Montreal has 10,000 international students, which makes it the third-highest international university according to The Times Higher Education ranking. More than 7700 Canadian permanent residents are also enrolled at UdeM each year. UdeM ranks at 36 worldwide for its reputation among its graduates with employers, as per The Global U.S. Employability Rating.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate /Masters / PhD
- Institution(s): Universite de Montreal
- Studied in Canada
- Courses offered: Students can enroll in any of the subjects that the university offers.
- Program Duration: Depends on the degree program
- Deadline: February 1, 2022 / September 1, 2022
The Universite de Montreal Scholarships offer the following benefits:
The quality of your academic record is the sole criterion to be considered in determining how much you will receive the award. The analysis results are evaluated based on three levels:
- Niveau A: $11,998 annually (2 sessions equivalent to 30 credits) which is 5999 dollars per session (15 credits) or $399 per credit
- Niveau B: $5,718 for the year (2 sessions equivalent to 30 credits) which is 2 859 for each session (15 credits) or $190.60 per credit
- level C. $2,000 annually (2 sessions equivalent to 30 credit) which is $1000 for each session (15 credits) or $66.67 per credit
The amounts can be applied to tuition costs of $23,662 annually (30 credits).
To help you with the graduate program as an international scholar an exemption to the tuition charges that are normally applied to international students is offered.
- $9,420 for the year(3 sessions roughly 45 credits) which is 3140 dollars per hour (equivalent to 15 credits)
This sum is used to pay tuition fees that are $27,300 annually (45 credit hours).
To help you succeed in the course of your studies at a graduate level as an international you can get a full waiver of additional tuition fees typically applied to students from other countries is offered.
This exemption bursary permits you to enjoy the same tuition rates that are paid to Quebec graduate students.
- $19,339 for the year(3 sessions roughly 45 credits) which is 6 546 dollars per semester (equivalent to fifteen credits) for the duration of your study.
This sum will be applied to tuition costs of $24,300 per calendar year (45 credit hours).
Eligibility Criteria for Universite de Montreal Scholarships
To be eligible for the Global Excellence Postgraduate Taught Scholarship the applicant must satisfy all the requirements listed below:
- Required Language: English.
- Countries that are eligible: All world countries
- Students must be able to obtain a study permit and who aren’t permanent residents or Canadian citizens.
- They must be full-time enrolled in a program of study during their study.
- Do not qualify for another type exempting tuition fees via a different policy or procedure. For instance, French and Belgian Francophone students already have this kind of exemption.
How To Apply For Universite de Montreal Scholarships 2023
Please follow the below instructions to submit an application for this award:
- Application to be admitted
For a better understanding of how to get your application and admissions procedure off to a successful start, you should look into ” Compass“, an interactive checklist that walks you through the necessary steps. When filling out the application form be sure to adhere to the deadlines for application submission and examine the admission conditions for the programs of your choice.
- Keep track of your application and you will receive an admission offer
After you have submitted your admissions application you will be provided with access codes to”Student Centre. Students are able to monitor their applications and also receive their acceptance letters in the student center.
- Accept the offer of admission for the evaluation process to begin.
It is not necessary to apply for an UdeM Exemption Scholarship. Candidates’ applications will be evaluated in order to determine their eligibility as well as how much they will receive in their exemption.
- Get the award notice along with the amount
When you receive your acceptance letter after receiving your admissions offer, after receiving your admissions letter, Universite de Montreal will promptly send you an email, about what amount was awarded to you. Print this document and store it in a safe location. It will be handy as a reference for the future.