In this article, we will be exploring the TU Delft Sub-Saharan African excellence Scholarship Program and how to apply.
TU Delft is a technology university with a globally recognized reputation in education and research, which consists of a full range of interdisciplinary courses and inimitable facilities in the engineering sciences. TU Delft aims to be an institution representing the forefront of technological, scientific development to meet the immense challenges of our society in the present day.
TU Delft Sub-Saharan African excellence Scholarship Program is a scholarship presented to African students who possess exceptional abilities and willingness to act as ambassadors representing the institution and studying at the prestigious Delft University of Technology. One of the goals of the TU Delft initiative is to uphold the progress of future leaders with global renewable development and building sustainable potentials in the global south. TU Delft Global Initiative in the 2022/2023 academic session proposes four Sub-Saharan Africa Excellence Scholarship in the M.Sc. program for two years.
Application Deadline: The deadline for the 2022/2023 Scholarship is the 12th of December 2021(23:59 CET). All aspiring candidates should submit their application before the deadline date and time to be considered amongst the few selected for the admission process.
Number of awards: 4
- Eligible Countries
Individuals from the following countries are eligible to apply for the scholarship:
Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo, Democratic Republic of Congo, Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Gabon, The Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South-Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Eligibility Criteria for the TU Delft 2022/2023 Scholarship
- International applicants who are exceptionally brilliant and outstanding based on the institutional requirements are admitted into one of the 2-year Regular TU Delft M.Sc programs.
- Applicants with a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 75 percent and above in a bachelor’s degree from an accredited University in one of the African countries listed above.
Benefits of the TU Delft Sub-Saharan African excellence Scholarship Program
The TU Delft Global Initiative Scholarship covers:
- An entire tuition fee covered for a TU Delft MSc program is derived from the statutory price or institutional rate concerning the registered nationality and contribution for the living expenditure.
- An M.Sc thesis topic is associated with the Sustainable Development Goals and TU Delft | Global Initiative.
- All interested applicants should be willing to be our ambassador for Sub-Saharan Africa.
How to Apply for the TU Delft Sub-Saharan African excellence Scholarship Program
Examine yourself to know if you are qualified for this scholarship.
Finish your M.Sc application about the admission requirements, which include:
- The submission of one application per academic year. Incomplete applications and applications submitted by mail or email will not be regarded.
- All applicants are required to pay a non-refundable sum of €100 as an application fee. The mode of payment will be communicated in the online application.
- Applicants admitted in the previous year and who would like to re-apply should create a new application.
- The English language certificate should be uploaded, as well as all other required application documents.
- Admission notifications will be sent to the applicants within 12 weeks, accompanied by a complete application.
- For non-EU/EFTA nationals, all completed applications must be submitted before the deadline and all documents uploaded to osiaan.tudelft.nl.
- Applicants who apply for the following M.Sc. programs will undergo a selection process and be notified of an admission decision by mid-March: Aerospace Engineering, Architecture, Urbanism and Building Sciences, Computer Science, Design for Interaction, Electrical Engineering, Integrated Product Design, Management of Technology, and Strategic Product Design.
- Admission abilities differ and apply for all other programs. If peradventure all admission requirements are fulfilled, applicants will be certainly considered for admission.
- Upload the Scholarship Application Form.
- Applicants should submit and upload, before the application deadline, two reference letters (in one PDF document) by the required information. Reference letters will not be regarded if received after the deadline or if the application is already submitted.
- English language certificate is required for upload. For Non-EU/EFTA students, you are required to include your English test with their application.
- Ensure all the documents needed for the scholarship are complete and submitted along with the M.Sc. application because, after submission, no additional copies can be uploaded.
To be regarded for this scholarship, you must:
• Be admitted to the M.Sc. program depending on the institution’s requirements.
• Have completed your application and submitted it before the scholarship deadline.
People also read:
Notification of the TU Delft Sub-Saharan African excellence Scholarship Program
TU Delft will inform only students who have been offered a scholarship via email by March 2022. Receiving the scholarship is dependent on the student’s ability to comply with all the admission mentioned above criteria.
The official website for applying to TU Delft Sub-Saharan African excellence Scholarship Program
For more questions and inquiries, applicants are encouraged to email [email protected] or visit the university website at https://www.tudelft.nl/en/education/practical-matters/scholarships/sub-saharan-africa-excellence-scholarships
Republished by Blog Post Promoter