Continue your studies in the UK. It’s a good thing! Applications are now open for Birkbeck University of London Scholarships 2023 are open. This article will provide a detailed explanation of this scholarship program, its advantages, and the application procedures.
Birkbeck University of London Scholarships 2022-2023 is a partially-funded award for abroad students. The scholarships are available for master’s and undergraduate studies. The total amount of this award is PS4000.
Researchers and academics at Birkbeck collaborate through various societies, groups, and networks. They span departments, subject areas, and specializations to facilitate and encourage the development of innovative, interdisciplinarity research.
Birkbeck has been helping students gain access to higher education and change their lives for over 200 years. It has a long unorthodox, and revolutionary past.
Birkbeck University of London Scholarships 2023 Summary
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institution(s): Birkbeck University of London
- Studied in the UK
- Opportunity Concentration Areas: See the list below
- Program Duration:1 year
- Deadline: First deadline: 31 May 2022. The second deadline is 15 July 2022 (1 August 2022 for Sub Saharan Africa only)
- Accounting and Management
- Accounting and Management, along with Finance
- Accounting and Finance
- Ancient History and Archaeology
- Archaeology and Geography
- Arts and Media Management
- Business Psychology
- Community Development and Public Policy
- Contemporary History and Politics
- Creative Writing
- Creative Writing and English
- Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Culinary Industry Management
- Data Science and Computing
- Economic and Social Policy
- Economics and Business
- Economics and/with Mathematics
- Environmental Management
- Film and Media
- Accounting and Finance
- Financial Economics
- French Studies
- French Studies that include International Experience
- Geography and International Development
- German With International Experience
Birkbeck International Scholarships offers lower amounts of scholarships to the recipients:
- PS4000 (tuition fee-only (first year only)
- PS2000 (tuition fee-only for the first year, only for the first year)
- PS1500 (tuition fee-only (first year only)
- PS1000 (tuition fee-only for the first year, only the first year).
Note General Terms and Conditions These scholarships cannot be awarded to other full scholarships (e.g. Chevening). You must make payment of the PS2000 non-refundable deposit within two weeks of being chosen to receive the award.
To be eligible for Birkbeck International Scholarships, the candidate must meet all the requirements listed below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Africa (Sub-Saharan), Asia (Central Asia, South Asia, South East Asia and East Asia), the Caribbean, Latin America and the MENA (the Middle East and North Africa).
- You are an overseas international tuition-paying student who has an unconditional offer to enrol in an undergraduate or postgraduate course offered by Birkbeck, which will begin in autumn 2022. It would help if you were assessed as an international fee payer to be eligible.
- You are normally a resident of a nation in the area of concern.
- You are self-funded
- You are considered to be an “International tuition fee payee.
- A single scholarship award can be given per student, and it is not permitted to be used together with another award.
How to Apply for Birkbeck International Scholarships?
Follow the below instructions for applying to be considered for Birkbeck International scholarships:
(1) Check the entry requirements for general admission and submit your application at the institution here.
(2) Once you’ve accepted an offer of unconditional acceptance from Birkbeck, you can apply online with the request form to apply for admission in the region in which you typically reside.
- Form for applicants who are living in Asia/Central Asia
- It is necessary to be a resident of and residing in or in one of the countries: India, Pakistan, or Bangladesh.
- Application form for people who are resident in South Asia/East Asia or East Asia
- It is necessary to be a resident of and residing in one of the following regions: Brunei, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong SAR, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Macau SAR, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam.
- Formulary for applicants living in the Middle East or North Africa
- The applicant must be a citizen of and residing in one of the following regions: Turkey, UAE, Syria, Jordan, Egypt, Libya, Morocco, Bahrain, Kuwait, and Tunisia.
- Formulary for applicants living in North America
- It is necessary to be a resident of and residing in Canada or the United States.
- Form for applicants who are living in Latin America or the Caribbean
- The applicant must be a citizen of or a resident of the Latin America or Caribbean country except for Brazil. If you’re a Brazilian citizen, you could be qualified to apply for this scholarship. Birkbeck Global Future Scholarship (see above).
- Application form for people who are resident in Sub Saharan Africa
- The applicant must be a resident of or living in any of these countries: Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo (Brazzaville), Congo (Democratic Republic), Cote d’Ivoire, Equatorial Guinea, eSwatini, Gabon, Ghana, Guinea and Guinea Bissau. Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Tanzania, The Gambia, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
(3) You must successfully sign up for the Fall 2022 intake to be awarded the prize no later than October 2022.
(4) If you receive this award, You will be informed via e-mail. You will need to make the payment of a PS200 non-refundable payment within the period specified in your acknowledgement letter (typically within five days).
(5) Successful applicants will be selected upon the basis of an application with no more than 4000 words to support the application. The statement should state why they are a suitable candidate for the award.
(6) You must successfully sign up for the Fall 2022 intake to be awarded the prize no later than October 2022.
To learn more about the Birkbeck International Scholarships, please visit Birkbeck’s official website:
Republished by Blog Post Promoter