Do you wish to study in the USA? then this blog post on international scholarship for la Roche university 2022/2023 is a guide to knowing how to apply for the scholarship as well as the eligibility criteria for its applicants.
La Roche University Scholarship from 2022 to 2023 is a partially funded undergraduate scholarship for students abroad. La Roche University usually presents an annual $17,000 renewable scholarship to some selected international undergraduate students who are dedicated to advancing intercultural learning and understanding while at La Roche University, international students are eligible to admit to a variety of programs.
There are so many requirements for every application. You can go through the following in order to select a program of your choice.
Our student-to-faculty ratio is 11:1, which means you won’t get lost in a lecture hall with hundreds of classmates. You will be offered an adviser in your course of study who knows you and can as well guide you while at the university of la Roche. At La Roche, university Quality education can be affordable.
La Roche University Scholarship offers its recipient the following:
- The La Roche scholarship is $17,000 per year and can be renewed on an annual basis for up to 4 years (the annual year includes Fall and Spring semesters only).
- A minimum of 12 credits is a must-have for success in enrolment. but that might not be applicable for the Fall and Spring semesters.
The Eligibility Criteria For La Roche University Scholarship
To qualify for La Roche University Scholarship, the candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
language Required: English
The Countries that are eligible: All World Countries
- An international applicant is someone who is not a citizen or resident of the USA.
- You must show willingness and wisdom in participating in some intercultural learning activities.
- You have completed the scholarship application and a well-written 500-1,000-word essay and as well a two- to five-minute video describing your leadership skills in your school and how you can continue making use of your leadership knowledge while at La Roche University.
How Do I Apply For La Roche University Scholarship?
Apply for la Roche university scholarship by doing the following:
- Apply for admission to La Roche University and present the needed requirements for the application.
- You are required to submit a scholarship application with a well-written 500-1,000-word essay or you can as well submit a two- to five-minute video answering the question about your leadership skills in your school, and how you can continue making use of your leadership knowledge while at la Roche university.
3. The deadline for the needed information is scheduled be April 15, 2022.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter