You can continue your education in America today as the Berea College Scholarships for international students are currently available. We will be discussing the benefits of this scholarship and the application process.
Berea College Scholarship 2022-2023, a fully funded scholarship for international undergraduate students. The scholarship will provide 100% funding for international students for the first year of enrollment.
Berea College Scholarship is available to international students who wish to pursue undergraduate studies at Berea College USA during the academic year 2022. Berea College Scholarship provides 100% funding for international students in their first year. Financial aid and scholarships can offset tuition, room, board, and fees.
Berea College, one of America’s top universities, offers 100% fully funded scholarships for international students. Berea College invites international students to apply for a future academic year at the institution.
Berea College has a long history of welcoming students of all races, religious beliefs, nationalities, and ethnicities.
- Study Level: Bachelor
- Institution(s). Berea College
- Study In: USA
- Deadline November 30, 2021
- Program Duration: Up to four years, depending on the major.
- Courses Available:
- Computer Science
- To see more majors, click here
Berea College Scholarships are available:
- Berea College, the only American school that provides 100% funding to international students in their first year of enrollment, is unique. This combination of financial assistance and scholarships helps offset the cost of tuition, room, board, and fees.
- In the following years, international students can expect to save $1,000 annually to pay for their expenses. International students may be offered summer jobs through the College to fulfill this obligation.
- International students must pay a USD 50 entrance fee and a $2200 USD deposit to confirm their enrollment. International students may use the deposit to cover certain expenses for their four-year registration. Additional financial aid may be available to students unable or unwilling to pay the full deposit.
- Through the College’s work program, international students can get a job on campus that is paid. Students can use their wages, approximately US $2,000 for the first year, to pay personal expenses.
Berea College Scholarships for international students Eligibility Criteria
The following requirements are necessary to qualify for the Berea College Scholarship:
- English is the required language.
- Eligible countries: All countries.
- International Application for Admission & Scholarship form
- International Personal Essay and Essay cover sheet
- Official scores from the following exams are required: TOEFL/IELTS/ACT or SAT. To ensure you receive a copy and meet the deadline, register early.
- Official secondary school records.
- Statement on Financial Situations.
- International Financial Questionnaire (IFQ).
- International Financial Recommendation Form.
- Two (2) Admission Recommendation form forms should be completed, at minimum, one of which must be written by an active or former teacher.
How to apply for the Berea College Scholarship
The following instructions are required to apply for a Berea College Scholarship.
- Please read the requirements carefully to determine if your is eligible.
- You can download and fill out the application form.
- Mail the completed application form to Berea College Office of Admissions209 Chestnut Street, Berea, KY 40403 USA.
Please visit our official website for more information about the Berea College Scholarship.