Graduation is a time to celebrate and reflect on all the hard work and preparation that went into obtaining your degree. However, it’s also a time to think about what comes next.
Work after graduation depends on the specific degree you earned and the field in which you wish to work
Work after graduation can be a daunting task. It can be difficult to find a job that matches your skills and interests, and it can be even more difficult to keep that job.
After graduating from college, many students are unsure of what to do next. While there are a variety of options available, some students may find it more difficult than others to find work that is compatible with their education and experience.
To help graduates find jobs that match their qualifications and interests, the Institute for College Access & Success (ICAS) has compiled a list of the top universities in Canada for finding work after graduation.
Do you long for the possibility to work and live in Canada? There’s a specific program designed to help Canadian graduates secure their exemplary work in Canada.
The Post-Graduation Work Program (PGWP) allows individuals to work in Canada for a short period after their studies and, possibly, permanently shortly.
Finding a job doesn’t solely depend on your qualifications but also your job experiences.
It isn’t simple as most job openings are internships or require a minimum of two years of experience.
What if we told you that studying in Canada may save you money? is more beneficial than you thought? You will gain the knowledge required to qualify for permanent residency in Canada and also get additional permanently resident (PR) points that will allow in your application to work and live in Canada for a long time.
Here is all you must know about PGWP.
- The Post-Graduation Work Program (PGWP)
- The postgraduate Work Program was designed to assist you in living for a short time and gain employment in Canada when you’ve completed the course of study in Canada.
- To qualify, you need to be enrolled at a Designated Learning Institution (DLI) or an institution acknowledged by the federal government to accept international students.
- To be eligible to apply for the PGWP to be eligible, the following criteria are required:
- You must have completed your studies in the form of a diploma or a certificate from a DLI in Canada
- The course you choose to study should be more than eight months long
- The method you choose to learn should be full-time.
- Your permit for study must be valid when you apply for it.
There are at least 180 days after you graduate to apply for the PGWP, and the time to process your visa is approximately 90 days after the date you submit your application.
If you’re approved, you will receive your PGWP is valid for the entire duration of your study.
Top Universities to Study in Canada for the PGWP
- The most accurate knowledge about which college to study in Canada can guarantee you an excellent education.
- It is will also give you the best chance to find a job in Canada after graduating.
- Here are the top Designated Learning Institutions (DLIs) within Canada that offer the chance to get the job you want after graduation
Top Canadian Universities in 2022
Top-Rated Courses at a University in a Major City
1. University of Toronto Applied Science and Engineering Arts and Science Architecture and Design medical and dental Nursing Pharmaceutical Science Veterinary Science Toronto is a city in Canada (Ontario)
2. Medicine and dentistry at McGill University Nursing Pharmaceutical Science Veterinary Science Chemistry in Medicine and Biology Montreal is a city in Quebec, Canada (Quebec)
3. British Columbia University Chemistry in Medicine and Biology Communication and Media Studies are two fields of study. Chemistry in Medicine and Biology Vancouver is a city in British Columbia (British Columbia)
4. Medicine and dentistry at the University of Alberta. Science Pharmacy and Nursing Science Business Management Economic Accounting and Finance Edmonton (Alberta)
5. the Medicine and Dentistry at the University of Montreal Nursing Pharmaceutical Science Veterinary Science The field of computer science Montreal is a city in Quebec, Canada (Quebec)
6. McMaster University is a medical and dental school. Nursing Pharmaceutical Veterinary Science Hamilton is a city in Ontario, Canada (Ontario)
7. Engineering at the University of Waterloo Engineering (Mechanical and Aerospace) Electrical and Electronic Engineering Civil Engineering Chemical Engineering (Chemical Engineering) The Battle of Waterloo (Ontario)
8. Ryerson University’s Master of Science in Data Science and Analytics Master of Science in Data Science and Analytics Master of Science in Data Science and Analytics Master of Science in Data Science and (Computer Science) Toronto is a city in Canada (Ontario)
9. York University’s Media Arts and Humanities Communications Social Sciences of Design and Law Toronto is a city in Canada (Ontario)
Trent University’s Applied Science and Engineering Arts and Science Architecture and Design program is ranked tenth in the country. Peterborough is a town in the United Kingdom (Ontario)
The top universities offer a variety of resources and support services to help graduates find employment in their field of study.
They also have a strong alumni network that can provide valuable connections and advice.
So if you’re looking for a great university to help you launch your career, these are the schools to consider.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter