Sonali Bank Ltd is currently offering the Sonal Bank Education Stipend to Bangladesh students. In addition, the Sonali Bank Scholarship is open to all students, ranging from high school to undergraduates, graduates, and postgraduates.
The students who qualify may apply. Be sure to review the scholarship announcement and review the past results when you read this post.
Furthermore, it is also important to note that the Sonali Scholarship is part of the bank’s social responsibility program. This is why the bank provides scholarships to give back to their nation and community in general.
Level of Study
Sonali Bank Scholarship is open to high school, undergraduate/bachelor degree, graduates, and postgraduate (masters and Ph.D.) students in any field of study they choose.
Some scholarships are available and distinct to each study field. Check these out right now!!
Sonal Bank Education Scholarship Sonal Bank Education Scholarship is held in Bangladesh. Sonal Bank is also the largest State Owned Leading Commercial Bank in Bangladesh.
Bangladesh students who are in line with the requirements for eligibility are eligible to be eligible to apply for Sonal Bank Education Stipend.
But, are you worried about the money needed to get your studies? Don’t worry. There are endless funding opportunities for international students from different nations on our platform.
If they are successful, the applicants will be awarded the stipend amount, 10,000 Taka. But, the Sonal Scholarship amount is a single-time stipend.
Apart from the requirement of being a Bangladesh citizen applicant must also meet the following criteria:
For HSC Level:
The applicant must possess a 4.00-grade point average on SSC or equivalent examinations. However, in the instance of physical impairment or children of freedom fighters, students must show at least a GPA of 3.50. 3.50.
For Graduate Level:
Candidates must have a 5.00-grade point average on the HSC or an equivalent test. For those with physical disabilities or children of freedom fighters, students must achieve at least a GPA in 3.00.
For Postgraduate Level:
The applicant must hold at least a Bachelor’s degree and at least a GPA that is 2.75.
Beyond the pass marks above, it’s essential to keep in mind:
- The applicants can apply if they have fathers or guardians’ monthly income is lower than 10,000 takas.
- In addition, those from Chor, Hawr, Coastal area, economically underdeveloped and Day Laborers, Farmers or Tribal children have priority in the selection process for the award.
How to Apply For Sonali Bank Scholarship Education Stipend 2022
Application for the Sonali Scholarship application is an online application found on the Sonali Bank Website. You can also apply by clicking this link:
In addition, applicants are required to fill out an inquiry on the white paper and then be sure to attach these documents
- The testimonials of the present school
- Academic transcripts of the educational experience
- Citizenship certificate
- Also, a certificate of the economic state
- Testimonial of the Monthly Income Statement by the chairperson of the UP or the mayor of the municipality
- Testimonial from guardians of the Government Employee pay from the appropriate authority
- Freedom fighters ‘ certificate for freedom fighters” children
- Autistic Certificates for autistic applicants from the District Social Service Office
- The certificate for extracurricular activities in the student’s life, If available.
- Then, two copies of passport size photos.
Be aware that applications with incomplete information will not be accepted for the award. Additionally, any decision made by the authority on scholarship is final.
The bank has not yet ready to announce its Sonali Bank Scholarship Circular 2022. However, the application process for the scholarship runs from November to December. Additionally, we encourage prospective applicants to keep checking back on this page or click the hyperlink below for any updates regarding the award.
But, they can download an application form Sonali Bank Scholarship Circular 2018 to 2019 to find out more information:
The Sonali Bank Scholarship Education Stipend 2022 is an excellent opportunity for students who are looking for financial assistance.
I would encourage all eligible students to apply for the scholarship. Thanks for reading!
- How to get $20,000 US Bank Scholarship Program 2022 – How to Apply
- Bank of America Scholarship 2022 For USA Students – How to Apply
- TYLENOL Scholarship Program 2022 – How to Apply
- How to Apply for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022
- Holland Scholarship for International Students 2022
- $1,000 Bookoo Scholarship 2022 – How to Apply
- University of Northern Texas: UNT Scholarships 2022 – How to Apply
- How to apply and qualify for Rhodes scholarship in 2022
- 20+ Fully Funded Scholarships in Australia for International Students 2022 – 2023
- Shawn Carter Scholarship Program 2022- How to Apply