Oil and Gas jobs in Nigeria for fresh graduates in 2022 are some of the most lucrative positions you can find. What does it take to get one, though?
This article will tell you everything you need to know about Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria for fresh graduates. From how they work, what skills are required, and even salary expectations?
Oil and Gas Jobs: What is it?
Oil and Gas Jobs generally involve exploring oil or natural gas deposits to help provide fuel for electricity generation or other industrial processes.
They often require a lot of training, which may not be suitable for fresh graduates without experience in the field.
However, there are many positions available with companies that offer excellent opportunities to grow, from entry-level jobs up to managerial positions.
There are many opportunities for fresh graduates looking to work in oil and gas jobs in Nigeria. We have compiled a list of our top five oil and gas jobs for new graduates, which you can find below!
- Chemical Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Electronics Engineering Technician
- Electrical Engineering Technician
Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria for Fresh Graduates 2022 Their Salary & Skills Needed
In Nigeria, fresh graduates are currently offered oil and gas jobs as soon as they finish their studies.
The salary is competitive with other industries that offer similar positions.
The Nigerian government has set outlaws on how much should be paid as the minimum wage.
The average monthly salaries vary depending on one’s experience, skillset, location, and other factors but not less than $1200 per month (Naira).
In order to qualify for these positions, you will need certain skills like the following:
- Safety Consciousness (You should be aware of safety risks)
- Ability to Work in a Team (you should be able to work well with others)
- Self-Motivated (you must be able to motivate yourself without supervision).
How to Get an Oil and Gas Job in Nigeria?
Nigeria’s oil and gas industry has been multiplying in recent years. With this rapid growth, there have been a considerable number of job openings for people from all over the world.
If you want to be a part of Nigeria’s booming industry, then follow these steps!
- Find your niche – There are many jobs out there. What is it that you’re good at? Identify what skill set or experience you have that would make you a great candidate for one of those jobs. Once you know what kind of work interests you most, it will be easier to find an opportunity with companies that need someone like yourself.
- Apply online – The easiest way to apply for a job.
This article provides you with a list of the best oil and gas jobs in Nigeria for fresh graduates.
If you are looking to get into the industry or want to know how it works from the inside out, these positions may be perfect for you! As always, if there is anything unclear throughout this post, please feel free to ask any questions below.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter