There are many ways to find a sponsor for your Canadian visa application. You can ask family, friends, or business associates to sponsor you.
You can also look for a Canadian company that is interested in sponsoring you. There are many online resources that list Canadian sponsors.
When looking for a sponsor, it is important to choose someone who is willing and able to support you through the application process.
They will need to provide evidence of their ability to do so, such as proof of income or assets.
How To Get A Sponsor to Canada For Free
One of the easiest ways to obtain the opportunity to sponsor yourself for free in Canada is if you are a Canadian Permanent Resident or Citizen: your spouse, parent or conjugal partner, or a child over 18 and residing in Canada.
If you don’t own any family members in Canada, Don’t worry about it as there’s a different way, and we’ll go over it in the following article.
Canada is among the most beautiful and beautiful nations globally, and it is seen as a secure sanctuary for those looking for fresh beginnings and better landscapes.
It is also among the most peaceful countries around the globe currently. Every year, Canada has more than 100,000 jobs for people who are immigrants as well as citizens. If you can find a job that’s yours, you could relocate to Canada for a job.
Many immigrants migrate to Canada each year, thanks to various immigration programs like sponsorship from family members, close relatives members or partners, and employers. It’s not easy finding a sponsor for Canada because only a handful of people can provide you with a sponsor in Canada.
Canada recognizes how important family is, which is why family sponsorship came into existence. Through this program, Canadian people and residents with relatives living outside of Canada are allowed to bring relatives and family members to Canada.
Who is Eligible to Be A Sponsor?
Only a few people who reside in Canada are allowed to provide sponsorship to Canada. This includes your closest cousins of your family who’re Canadian citizens or permanent residents living in Canada or the conjugal partner of your spouse who is either a citizen or permanent resident or citizen of Canada, and in turn, an employer in Canada who would like to hire an international worker who is part of an express entry pool.
Employers must, however, make sure that no Canadian permanent or citizen will be able to fill the vacant position.
What are the conditions for becoming a Sponsor?
To become a sponsor for Canada.
- It is necessary to be Canadian citizens or permanent residents in Canada.
- You should have enough money to sponsor your partner or relative. Proof of financial resources is typically required, so make sure you show evidence of this.
- You must be at least 18 and over.
- If Canada has previously sponsored you and Canada has not sponsored you, you aren’t allowed to be sponsored.
- If you’ve been a sponsor for a member of your family but did not meet the criteria to become a sponsor.
- It is necessary to sign an agreement to provide financial support to your relative or spouse, or friend you want to move to Canada. The contract can run up to 20 years, based on your relationship with the person you sponsor.
- Provide proof that they haven’t been subject to social or community assistance, except for those who have a disability.
- If you’ve been found guilty of a severe crime in Canada before or in the present, you cannot be a sponsor.
- You are not able to be able to sponsor multiple people in Canada. If you’ve had a family member sponsor you before or an immediate family member and you are not in a position to do it again.
- If you’ve received a loan for immigration and have not returned the loan or paid late, you are not permitted to sponsor in the future.
Ways To Get A Sponsor in Canada
Canada permits Canadian citizens and permanent residents to take their family members to Canada to celebrate a family gathering by way of Family sponsorship. Eligible sponsors can sponsor
- Common-law spouse, spouse, or the marital partner
- Dependent child
How to sponsor your beloved family members to Canada
Once you’ve met the requirements and provided all the required documents, the next step is to apply to support your particular family member in Canada.
Visit the Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (I.R.C.C.) website or Office and ask for a form to be used to sponsor.
Complete the form promptly and fill in the correct information.
Pay the required application fees, including processing fees, the right of permanent residence fee, and biometrics fees.
You can pay through the I.R.C.C. site or at their office.
Done? Send the completed form to I.R.C.C. and wait for a reply.
Application Charges or Fees You Should Pay
- Dependent Child: Sponsorship Fee $80Processing Fee $80
- Parents, spouses, grandparents, and other relatives above 22 years of age: Fee Right of Permanent Residence $495
- Relatives who are younger than 22 years: Sponsorship Fee $80Processing Fee $80Right to Permanent Residence $495
This is an excellent method to obtain sponsorship for Canada, even if you do not have relatives living in Canada. This article will guide you through the best ways to do it.
Canadian employers and businesses can employ international workers when they run out of employees. There aren’t any Canadian permanent residents or citizens in the area who could fill that need.
The most challenging part is finding a Canadian employer who is willing to employ you, as the certification issued by your country might not be valuable in Canada or at the very least for the employer. Learn more about how to convince the employer to hire you.
How Do I Find An Employer To Sponsor Me?
You might not be aware that there are a lot of Canadian employers within your own country that are actively seeking foreign employees. All you have to do is look for the right job.
Find a Canadian Embassy in your country of residence. Visit them, and inquire whether they are currently seeking foreign workers or if companies in Canada are organizing open job fairs for your particular region.
A few institutions in your country might also have job fairs now and then containing Canadian companies. Try to find out about any gaps within your degree program.
There are other organizations and programs specifically in Canada that Canadian employers can recruit immigrants or foreign workers new to Canada.
You must be a part of these programs to connect to your prospective Canadian employer, which is most likely to sponsor you.
Programs that help you connect with employers who are looking for candidates.
- Career Paths for Skilled Immigrants Program
- Federal Internship for Newcomers Program
- Canadian Immigrant Fair
Companies that connect you with potential employers
- Hire Immigrants
- Immigrant Employment Council of BC
- MOSAIC Employment Services: Career & Job Fair
- Canada’s Best Diversity Employers
If you are looking for a way to get into Canada, you may want to consider finding sponsors. Having sponsors can make the process of getting into Canada much easier.
In this article, we outlined the process of finding sponsors and what you need to do to get them on your side.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter