Do you wish to apply for Australian citizenship online, this blog post is a guide for you as you go through applying for your citizenship online. Australian citizenship is available for three kinds of applications (Conferral as well as descent and evidence) for the majority of applicants. If you are seeking Australian citizenship through adoption or resumption, then you must fill out an application form on paper as online application forms are not available.
A brief description of the entire process of Online Australian citizenship application is available for your reference However, hiring a professional and licensed Migration agent can assist you to know the specifics of how to apply for Australian citizenship on the internet.
Eligibility Criteria To Apply For Australian Citizenship
The eligibility for citizenship must be first verified. The eligibility requirements for all three types of applications are listed here:
You must have a residency permit, be of good character and meet the requirements for residence to become a citizen.
You have to be born outside of Australia and at the time you were born either of your parents at a minimum, was currently an Australian citizen.
- You must be an Australian citizen. Australia.
- Document Requirement:
- To submit your application online you must scan all of your documents and upload these to the online application. Also, you will require the completed Form 1195 – Identity Declaration and an endorsed photo to attach.
- The original documents must be provided when you are invited to an appointment for citizenship.
After you’ve met the eligibility requirement and have all the necessary documents, you can begin your online application to apply for Australian citizenship by registering or logging into your ImmiAccount.
To access your saved application it is necessary to log in to your ImmiAccount and log in. you’ll need your username and password that were created by you for your account.
Include all documents scanned needed for the application. You can do this through your account.
There are fees to apply for Australian citizenship. The amount of the fee will vary depending on the kind of application you’re submitting.
You can log in to your account to view the status of your application to apply for Australian citizenship.
Available Visas That Lead You to Australian Citizenship:
- Employer Nomination Scheme Subclass 186
- Skilled Independent Visa Subclass 189
- Skilled Nominated Visa Subclass 190
- Skilled Regional Visa Subclass 887
Processing Time For The Various Citizenship Application Types
People Also Read:
From the date of the application until the decision
- 25 percent of applications are processed within 8 months
- 50 50% of applications are completed within 11 months
- 75% of all applications are completed within 16 months
- 90 90% of all applications processed in 18 months
From the time of the approval, until the moment of the ceremony
- 25 25% of applications are reviewed within 4 months
- The majority of all applications processed in 6 months
- 75% of all applications are processed in 11 months
- 90 90% of all applications processed in 12 months
From the date of the application until the time of the ceremony
- 25 percent of applications are processed within 10 months
- 50 percent of all applications processed in 17 months
- 75% of all applications are processed in 21 months
- 90 90% of applications are completed within 26 months
- From the date of the application until the date of the decision
- 25 25% of all applications processed in 35 days
- 50% of all applications processed in 46 days
- 75% of applications are processed in 64 days
- 90% of all applications are processed in less than 4 months
From the time of application until the decision
- 25 percent of all applications processed in 6 days
- 50% or more of the applications get processed in 8 days
- 75% of all applications are processed in 19 days
- The majority of all applications processed in 29 months
You can handle all of the steps yourself, or seek assistance from a migration agent for the whole process. Migration agents Perth have licensed agents for migration who can give assistance on the necessary conditions, help you fill out and submit an application for citizenship, and assist the department with any issue.
What Is The Easiest Way To Citizenship In Australia?
The process of becoming a citizen through conferral is one of the ways to be an Australian citizen. It is necessary to have a residency permit in Australia and satisfy certain requirements prior to applying.
In Australia for the past 12 months as a permanent visa holder. absences of no more than 90-days. Good moral character. Becoming aware of your rights and obligations in your position as an Australian citizen.
How Much Does It Cost To Apply For Citizenship In Australia?
The cost for Australian citizenship conferred by conferral will rise between $285 and $490. up 72 percent. Citizens applying for citizenship through descent or other circumstances are also expected to pay substantially more, as are those who wish to abstain or resume their citizenship, or to apply for proof that they have Australian citizenship.
Is It Better To Apply For Citizenship Online Or By Email?
Yes! It’s best to apply online for citizenship! In fact, we’d advise you to. There are numerous benefits to applying for citizenship online rather than mailing in your application.
First of all, it’s much faster and simpler to answer the numerous questions you have in your naturalization app electronically by pressing an icon or to compose our long answers, instead of writing them out by hand!