The Swami Vivekananda Scholarship helps provide financial assistance to students, especially the low-income ones, who cannot afford some level of education.
This article will clarify who is eligible for the Swami Vivekananda scholarship, the requirements, and how to apply for the Swami Vivekananda scholarship. Suppose you want financial assistance to attain your educational goals. In that case, the Swami Vivekananda scholarship is a golden opportunity to do that.
This article will help you know the things needed for the application process and apply for the Scholarship.
Who is Eligible for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship?
For someone to be eligible for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship:
- The person must be someone who is a dweller of West Bengal.
- The person must be going in for studies at the post-Madhyamika level and ahead at an educational institute in West Bengal after graduating from a state board, the council of secondary/higher secondary, Madrasah education, or a state university.
- The person must be someone that the Institution is located in West Bengal.
- The person must be someone whose family earnings should not be more than INR 2.5 Lakh. ZZ.
However, this scholarship scheme has been created for students from low-income families and don’t have school fees.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Requirements
- The candidate for the Higher secondary level should have 75% qualification in the Madhyamilk pariksha or the equivalent examination.
- The candidate for Diploma Students should have 75% qualification in the Madhyamilk pariksha for 1st-year diploma courses, or the student should pass diploma 2nd year.
- Applicants for the Undergraduate program should have 75% qualification in the higher secondary level exam or equal exams.
- Applicants for Postgraduates should have 53% Honor subjects at the graduation level, 55% Honor subjects in the Engineering subjects at the graduation level.
- The Kanyashree Applicants (K-3 Component) candidate should have a valid receipt from Sanctioned k-2 ID. Applicant should take up PG in science, arts, and commerce.
- The students who requested for M.Phil. or PhD program at a state-assisted institute can apply for M.Phil./NET research.
- It is required that the applicant lives in West Bengal State.
How to Apply for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
These are the steps for applying for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
- Visit the official website.
- On the homepage, click on Registration.
- You have to click on proceed for Registration for the registration form to show before you put details.
- Enter the mobile number and Email.
- After Registration, an applicant ID in the form of 15 digits characters will be generated for the candidate.
- Login with the Applicant ID and Password that was generated.
- Then you put Captcha Code.
- Fill the remaining application forms.
- You will have to submit the scanned copies of the Image and Signature with the format JPG/JPEG and size between 10KB and 20KB.
- Submit the documents.
- Complete the application process by clicking on Submit Application.
People also read:
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Application Form
For the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship application form for fresh & renewal, click on the official website.
Deadline for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021/22
The deadline for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship for 2021/20222 is February 2022.
The Swami Vivekananda Scholarship is an exclusive opportunity for those with academic goals but from low-income families and can’t afford fees.
Having discussed in detail the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship and who is eligible for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship; Reading this article is very important and beneficial to anyone who has the desire to take up the Scholarship.
It brings to awareness the existence of the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship, the requirements for the Scholarship, and the application process. What is your opinion? Please ask questions, communicate your feelings in the comment section, and share this post with your friends using the share button below.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter